Chapter 21 [My Love]

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[3rd POV]

The gentle light of the morning sunlight up a rather bare, simplistic room. On one end was the bed, literally carved into the wall with a lot of bedsheets in place along with pillows to help soften the place and make the overall sleeping experience more relaxing. The heap of covers shuffled for a moment before a very familiar red-haired male sat up from below them, and as the covers slid off his body they revealed him to be completely nude, at least it appeared that way as his lower body was still hidden beneath the sheets. Y/N blinks a couple of times, he was genuinely feeling sleepy... after sleeping, how exhausted was he? Wait... thinking back to what happened yesterday, more specifically last night...

The heap of blankets began shuffling again, but this time Rutile emerged from them, in a pretty much same state as Y/N, "Morning already...?"

Y/N could only stare at Rutile's nude beauty as his mind was suddenly assaulted by the memories of the previous night, and let's say that they were... very pleasant, to say the least. He just prayed that no one heard them otherwise he'd get an earful from just about everyone. 

"Morning..." his reply came out as groggy and tired, although that wasn't necessarily true as he immediately went to nibble on Rutile's exposed neck.

"Mhm~ Calm down, I'm still sore," she didn't attempt to push him back though, instead she gently placed her hand on the back of his head, brushing his long red hair with content, "Let's get going, and let's hope they don't see us leaving the same room."

And so, the red-haired male agreed and the two of them begrudgingly got out of the bed to prepare themselves for another day. Collecting their ruffled and haphazardly thrown clothes from the floor was a little annoying though, and Y/N constantly getting distracted by Rutile's legs wasn't helping either. It took them a few minutes but they managed to make themselves look presentable and left Y/N's room, with Y/N going out first to scout the area and when he saw no one around he let Rutile step out as well. Then the two of them made their way to where they believed everyone to be resting. 

Perhaps a little recap of yesterday's events is due. 

Before their make-out session in the infirmary could really get heated they had to stop because Y/N was actually and quite literally broken, damaged with a few small pieces of his body missing. Diamond and Phosphophyllite were nice enough to collect his shards, they also informed them that the massive Lunarian has become docile and started to obey Kongo-sensei's commands. That in of itself was one of the biggest surprises of that night, the second were the three words Y/N heard Rutile whisper, and even scream and moan later on. 

"I love you."

After that, his memories were a bit fuzzy, but he did remember what happened after that. What they... did after that. With everyone going to bunk in with Kongo-sensei and the big dog Lunarian the two had no trouble making it into Y/N's room and "going at it" for the entire night. The crimson-haired male didn't expect Rutile to be so much into things like that, but she must have been really frustrated with him, as she constantly continued to remind him. Thinking back to their short encounter with Diamond and Phosphophyllite though, despite his thoughts drifting elsewhere, Y/N could tell there was something on his mint-haired friend's mind. She looked like she wanted to tell him something but held back because there were other people in the room. He should ask her what was on her mind.