Chapter 3.

Phuwin is treated like royalty at Pond's house. Pond is willing to do anything he wants and when he's out for work, he's left with almost everything in the house except any connection to do with the outside. Phuwin spends most of his time watching television and rolling around in bed.

Ever since the doctor came over to examine his ankle and gave him crutches, Phuwin couldn't help but explore the whole house. He did try to ask the doctor for help and get him out of the house but he's paid by Pond to keep this visit a secret.

The house is bigger than he expected. He wants to go to Pond's basement to play games but the memories of his ankle getting bashed keep replaying in his head each time he wants to head down there.

Phuwin looks at his ankle and let out a sigh after realizing that it will take a couple of weeks to heal up. At least he's living in royalty now with no one to disturb him. He don't even know if he's getting paid for staying over at his place.

The door creaks open, getting Phuwin's full attention. "Hello!" Bam greets as she walks into the room with tons of food packets in her hand. "Pond asks me to give you food. He's not sure what you like so he bought one of everything from his favourite store."

Phuwin couldn't even capture what Bam was saying. All he knows is that Bam is somebody to stay away from. Phuwin grabs the nearest thing he can which was the television remote and points it at Bam. "Stay away!" Phuwin yells out.

Bam sigh. "I'm just here to deliver food." Bam walks over to the bed, putting the food on the bed." Go ahead and eat up or I'll get a scolding from Pond." Bam says as she walks over to Phuwin's leg.

Phuwin couldn't even scoot back with his back against the bed frame. "I'll call Pond! Stay away!" Phuwin yells out again.

As Bam is walking towards Phuwin's legs, Phuwin's heart start to pump faster. The fear of Bam beating him up again scares him. "Calm down." Bam says as he pinches Phuwin's toes. "Well, I saw the medical records for your ankle. It's just a small fracture that would heal up in a couple of weeks. It could be worse." Bam says.

"I don't trust you." Phuwin says. "You're the one who broke my ankle."

"I only did as what Pond wished for." Bam replies. Bam sits beside Phuwin's feet and takes out one of the food packet. "Anyway this is mine. I order this for myself." Bam says as she opens up and starts eating.

"Pond's wishes?" Phuwin asks. Phuwin watches Bam eat her food and his stomach starts to grumble. He refuses to give in to her especially with what she did to him. "What's in there?" Phuwin asks as he looks at the packets of food.

Bam grabs a packet and passes the food to Phuwin. "Here. Just take one and eat it already. Stop asking so much questions." Bam says.

"You haven't answer my question. What do you mean by Pond's wishes?" Phuwin asks as he opens his packet, the smell of food fills up his nose and his appetite grows instantly.

"Yeah. He wanted you for the longest time. I got tired of him admiring you from a far so I decide to take things into my own hands." Bam says as she smiles at Phuwin.

"You kidnap me and break my ankle just so you can bring me to him? You could just set a date for dinner or something! You don't have to kidnap me and break my ankle for it!" Phuwin scolds her. "Now I can't even walk because of your doing."

Bam laughs, covering her mouth. She swallows her food before continuing talking. "Oh dear. You don't' seem to understand what we do behind the scenes. Anyone who dares to get into Pond's way, we deal with them privately, almost the same thing that happened to you. Except, well, they're dead or chronically injured."