Chapter 16.

Phuwin throws himself on the bed, his body is aching. Phuwin feels more relax after his hot shower and the soft bed under him. He has never treasured the feeling of lying on a soft bed until now. Pond walks over to him without a shirt while drying his hair with a towel. "You're tired with just that?" Pond asks.

"I have never run for the bus. What makes you think that I can handle that?" Phuwin answers. Phuwin's eyes couldn't keep off Pond's body and he remembers the other night when Pond touches all of his buttons, making him explode.

Pond notices Phuwin eyes. "My eyes are up here." Pond comments. "If you'd like, I wouldn't mind allowing you to touch me."

Phuwin's face starts to heat up and looks away. "W-What do you mean. I wasn't staring at you or anything. It's just that it's weird seeing you shirtless. You're usually in your tank top or something. A-Anyway I'm going off to sleep. I still got to wake up early tomorrow for work." Phuwin covers himself in the duvet, hiding his eyes from Pond's body.

Phuwin hears a soft click and he knows that the lights are off. Pond climbs onto the bed and slides under the duvet, putting his arms around Phuwin. He slides his hand underneath his shirt and up to his chest. He could feel that Phuwin's heart is beating quickly. "Are you nervous?" Pond asks.

Phuwin don't know how to reply Pond, his words are jumbled up in his head. Phuwin closes his eyes and pretends to snore softly. He could feel Pond's finger circling between his chests. He tries his best to ignore the other boy.

"Already asleep?" Pond asks, surprise. He kissed the back of Phuwin's head. "I guessed I trained you hard enough just now. Good night." He whispers softly as he snuggles closer into Phuwin, hugging him tightly.

Phuwin wants to let out a breath of relief but he didn't want to blow his cover. Pond's embrace feels more comforting than it should. Phuwin knows that he's in trouble when he didn't mind Pond's bare hands on his chest while embracing onto him.

The next morning when Phuwin wakes up, the ache in his body has gotten worse and he could see out the window that the sun was at its peak. He quickly grabs his phone to check the time and it's already noon. He panics and jumps out of bed.

Pond grabs his wrist and pulls him back to bed. Phuwin falls on top of Pond with his face in his chest. Phuwin's face turns red and he pushes himself up. "Why are you still shirtless?!"  Phuwin asks. "Why are you still in bed?!"

"Interesting first question." Pond answers. "Well, after seeing how tired you were yesterday, I thought I'd give you the day off." Pond hooks his hand onto Phuwin's nape and pulls his head onto his chest. "Don't be shy. You can go back to sleep on my chest. It's not the first time anyway."

Phuwin got so embarrassed and angry at Pond for teasing so much. He opens his mouth and bites onto Pond's chest. "Ow! What was that for?" Pond asks.

"That's for disturbing me too much." Phuwin complains. "Anyway where's my breakfast?" Phuwin asks as he rests his chin on Pond's chest.

Pond looks down at Phuwin with his puppy dog eyes. "I haven't even started cooking. I was watching you sleep and I lost track of the time. I can start cooking now if you want me to. It will probably take awhile because I think Bam cooked her breakfast a couple of hours ago and I doubt she cleans the dishes" Pond asks.

"I'll go brush my teeth then I'll see you downstairs." Phuwin says as he got up and head to the bathroom. Phuwin completely forgotten that Bam is staying over with them for extra security. It's only natural for her to stay with Phuwin at all times, even limiting his privacy even more.

Pond lazily got out of the bed and heads down to the kitchen he prepares the ingredients and start heating up the stove. He heard footsteps behind him. "Just wait at the table, Phuwin. I'll try to be quick about it." Pond says as he throws the chopped ingredients into the pan.