Chapter 13.

Phuwin didn't expect to report back to work the next day. For the past month he's been at Pond's house, living the life of a free man with every word getting granted by Pond. Now, he's stuck at his old desk doing the same paper work that he has never seen in a month.

Phuwin's colleagues create small talks with his absence but they quickly return back to their work when Pond appears into the office. Pond didn't even bat an eye at Phuwin when he walks through the office. It makes Phuwin slightly uneasy.

Phuwin has known Pond so intimately that when he sees the way he acts at work, it's weird. Phuwin's eyes watching Pond as he walks towards his office with Bam following closely behind. Phuwin let out a sigh and turns to his colleague. "Hey, what did I miss when I was gone?" Phuwin asks.

His colleague looks at him with a lifted brow. "Didn't you read your email? Pond is looking for another assistant to work with Bam. He's walking around the building in search for another assistant." He replies. "The email states that the person will get ten thousand monthly with whatever insurance covered."

It was no secret on who Pond is going to pick. Phuwin let out an exhausted sigh as he starts to get back to his work. All of a sudden, a pair of hands slams onto his table, taking his focus away from his work. He sees Pond grinning at him with Bam having the same expression behind him.

Phuwin let out a sigh. He knows what's coming. Pond straightens his back and looks across the office. He could see that all eyes were on Phuwin. "Phuwin will be my second personal assistant, whatever he says goes. If I hear a single complain from Phuwin, the person responsible will get fired without any notice."

Phuwin's eyes widen. "P-Pond. Isn't that a little too much?" He whispers nervously as he feels the pressure of his colleague's glares on him.

"Phuwin, to my office. There is many things I'd like to discuss." Pond says as he walks down the isle and into his private office. Bam stands by Phuwin's table, pointing towards Pond's office with her nose.

Phuwin got up and nervously walks towards Pond's office. What make things worse is that he just came back to work and he has a cast on his leg. It definitely screamed attention throughout the whole floor.

Phuwin got into the office with Bam following closely behind. Bam closes the door behind her and laughs the moment she locks it. "Why are you so scared? You look like you're about to get kidnapped and tortured." Bam remarks.

"That is what happened to me the last time you brought me here isn't it?" Phuwin replies.

"Oh. Right." Bam replies. "Alright. I'll head out and see how everyone is doing. I still have some stuff to do for the bidding. I'll see you later." Bam says before leaving the office.

"Lock the door." Pond says as he fiddles with the keyboard. Phuwin did as what Pond asks him to and stands in front of him, waiting for instructions. Pond pushes his chair back and pats onto his knees. "Come, sit here."

"Pond. We're at work. That is not appropriate." Phuwin complains.

"I'm the boss here. What I say goes. And I say sit here." Pond demands. Phuwin grunts and walk over to Pond, sitting on his lap. He could see on Pond's screen that there are a lot of emails regarding the bidding.

Pond wraps his arms around Phuwin's waist and pulls him in. He tilts his head to the side, looking at the screen. "There's a lot of email about the bidding. Duean manage to get his message across and there is no reply from Meen." Pond says.

"Well, I mean if I were Meen, I'd hide too. It's already been promised and now he can't even deliver that promise." Phuwin answers.

"What do you think? I have already offered Duean the other day. Do you think that he'll take my offer? I could've low balled him but because he's your friend, I didn't." Pond replies. "It'd also be easier for us since you have connections with him and Meen."