Chapter 21.

Pond knew that there will be consequences when he gave the gun to Phuwin. Pond didn't calculate that he would be this traumatized. Pond has to assist Phuwin in the shower because Phuwin stands under the running water gazing into the empty air.

Pond sits on the bed as Phuwin walks over to him after putting on his clothes from the walk-in closet. "Are you okay?" Pond asks. Phuwin shakes his head and climbs in top of Pond lap, hugging him. He wraps his arms and legs around Pond, the embrace makes him feel slightly better.

Pond wraps his arms around Phuwin, patting his back as he sits on his lap like a baby. "Everything is going to be fine. Just try not to think of it. I'm here." Pond continues to pat the boy's back as Phuwin buries his face onto Pond's shoulder.

The silence is loud and it's hard for Phuwin to erase away the first time he killed someone. Phuwin didn't even know his name or if he has a family. All he knows is that he shot him through the eye. Phuwin can still hear his agonizing scream as Pond pushes a finger into his wound. It echoes through his head and he don't know how to stop it.

"Pond. I can hear him. I can hear his screams." Phuwin says quietly into his shoulder.

Pond don't know what to reply and how to stop it. Pond remembers that he wasn't so affected by his first kill. "I'm not going to tell you that it gets better but I'm going to tell you that it's either you or him. You did well to protect yourself and this will probably happen again. You need to come to terms with it and be prepared to kill again." Pond replies bluntly.

"It's hard. I'm not sure on what I should do. Part of me feels guilt but the other part of me feels glad that I'm still here." Phuwin confesses.

"Focus on being alive. I'm not sure if we're even going to live tomorrow." Pond advices.

Phuwin starts sniffling into Pond's shoulder. The smell on Pond is familiar and he could tell that Pond has been using his soap. He wouldn't have thought that it would smell this good on Pond. Phuwin's nose starts to roam onto Pond's neck, taking in the scene of his skin. Phuwin didn't know what comes over him but he started to kiss Pond's neck.

The warm scented skin of Pond's neck is starting to fill up something hungry inside of him. Phuwin needed a distraction from all the nightmares and he has found one. He pushes Pond down onto the bed and starts to straddle his lap. He has never gotten a good touch of Pond from the both times they did it.

Pond grins at Phuwin, he knew that Phuwin needed a distraction but Pond didn't expect it to be this. However he is not complaining. Phuwin grabs onto Pond's wrist and put it above his head. Phuwin looks into Pond's eyes. "Don't move." Phuwin instructs and he lowers himself and starts kissing Pond's neck once more.

Phuwin's hand starts to roam onto Pond's chest. He could feel the shape of his chest through the thin layer of fabric separating their skin. Phuwin slides his hands underneath the layer of his shirt, lifting it up slowly.

Pond watches attentively as Phuwin's touch starts to roam onto his body. He did as what Phuwin asks him to and allows Phuwin to touch him. Phuwin lifts Pond's shirt, removing it from his body. Phuwin take a good look at his body and it sends a swirl in his belly. Phuwin could feel his ear heat up from how good Pond looks without a shirt on.

Pond could see a tent pitching in Phuwin's pants. Phuwin reaches for Pond's chest and starts caressing his body, feeling every inch of his muscles. He has one thing in mind now and it is to satisfy Pond to his capabilities.

Phuwin leans down and starts kissing his chest, he could feel the heat from Pond's body. He puts his lips onto Pond's nub and flicks his tongue on it. Phuwin expected noises coming from Pond but there was nothing.