Chapter 6.

"Why did you bring me out all of a sudden?" Phuwin asks as Pond pushes him on a wheel chair. Phuwin looks around at the garden filled with cherry blossom trees and a glistening river filled with pink petals. Phuwin feels like he's in in a foreign country other than his own.

"I thought I should take you out while the police do an investigation back at my place. They want to make sure that I didn't kidnap you and torture you." Pond replies as he pushes Phuwin up the bridge. "In any case, they won't know that Bam kidnap you because of your statement."

Phuwin let out a small laugh. "I don't have a choice now do i?"

"Well, you technically do but you know that Bam and I are going to get you back for that right?" Pond answers.

"Wait. If you're here, then who's handling the investigation back at your place?" Phuwin asks.

Pond stops Phuwin in the middle of the bridge, facing the river as it flows down the stream. "Well, I let Bam handle that. He's good at covering up such things. She's the one who faked your death." Pond informs. "I just asked her to do it."

The two boys watch the river flow flower petals against the gentle stream. They have never felt so relax in a long time.

Phuwin rolls his eyes. "You know, this still feels like a dream to me. Me, getting kidnap by the boss's assistant, the boss that actually like me and treat me like a king when I'm at his place and now a very nice romantic date that you set up with no one around. The worst part is that I couldn't help thinking that if you were to kill me here right now, no one would know."

Pond grins at how Phuwin assess the situation around him. "Well, very good. Your last observation makes me put more confident in you to be my body guard. You must always look at your surroundings."

"Anyway you haven't mentioned what's this training thing that you mention the other day?" Phuwin asks.

"Well, I'm obviously going to train you on how to fight, hack a computer and how to handle a gun." Pond answers as he leans down and puts his arms around Phuwin's shoulder. He rests his chin onto Phuwin's head a grabs softly onto Phuwin's chest. "Also on how to pleasure me in bed."

Phuwin grabs onto Pond's hand and puts his hands underneath in. Pond then takes advantage and interlock their fingers. "I-I uhh. No. Let's not go that far." Phuwin replies. "Let's just take things one thing at a time."

"Why not? There's no one around. It'd be a good time to do it here." Pond persuades.

Phuwin tries to pull his hands away from Pond's but Pond has a good grip between his fingers. "So what are you going to do when you get the land?" Phuwin asks, changing the topic. He feels a little uneasy with the conversation that they're having.

"I'll make it into a resort. I believe our profit will be able to rise up exceptionally. We don't have to worry about the electricity because we own them. I also have a couple of people who owe me favours. So it'd be pretty easy to build it up as soon as possible." Pond replies.

Phuwin nods, realizing that Pond has his vision way ahead of him. Phuwin couldn't see that far. "Well, tell me about yourself. What do you like to do?" Pond asks, swinging their hand in a very small motion. Pond didn't want to let go of Phuwin's fingers. They feel so slender and he feels like to finally hold hands with someone again.

"I usually just play games once I got home from work or during my off days. If I'm feeling ambitious, I'll probably search something up for the company." Phuwin replies.

"Like the land for bidding?" Pond asks.

"Yeah."

"Anyway how's' your leg doing? You should be able to stand by now." Pond asks.