Chapter 19.

"I did everything you asked for. Can you just let me sleep on the bed?" Pond puts his hand on his waist, looking at Phuwin with his arm wide open. Phuwin isn't giving any space on the bed for Pond to sleep on.

"No. That's for not telling me that Bam is still around while we're doing that thing. You have no idea how embarrassing it is for me. I've never let anyone see me naked before. You're the first but apparently now Bam is the second. She has seen me naked twice!" Phuwin argues.

"The first is technically you were under the sheets. The second was you pull me into you to block her from seeing your naked body that I so love. So technically she didn't see you naked and this argument is invalid." Pond replies.

"N-No! I am still naked there and then so I believe she has seen me naked." Phuwin argues.

Pond lifts a brow at Phuwin. "Is this a cry for attention?"

"W-What?!" Phuwin pushes himself up, sitting cross legged as he looks at Pond. "How is this a cry for attention?"

"I don't know. It's your first time having sex and when you want more of it, Bam just had to be there. Then now you're angry because you didn't get your second round." Pond answers. "If you want your second round, we could do it right now." Pond says as he grabs the hem of his shirt, peeling it halfway off his body.

Phuwin quickly grabs Pond's hand before he could lift it off him. "How horny are you?" Phuwin asks exhausted. He is extremely defeated by Pond's logic. "Just get into bed. I'm too tired to even argue with you for now."

Phuwin climbs into his side of the bed and Pond did the same. Pond scoots over to Phuwin and hugs him from behind. "One night without a hug will kill you?" Phuwin asks.

"Yes." Pond whispers into Phuwin's nape.

Phuwin let out a grunt. Pond slides his hand down Phuwin's chest and under his shirt, feeling Phuwin's smooth warm skin on his fingertips. "Pond..." Phuwin calls out as a warning for Pond's hand to stop from going any further.

"Yes?" Pond kisses the back of Phuwin's head. Pond's hand ended up to Phuwin's chest and he starts circling around his nub. Phuwin shivers from the small wave of electric pleasure. Pond is making it impossible for Phuwin to fall asleep.

Phuwin grabs onto Pond's arm and pulls it out of his shirt. He holds onto Pond's hand tightly, making sure that he cannot roam anywhere else onto his body. Pond let out a small laugh. "Fine. Good night, Phuwin." Pond kisses the back of Phuwin's head once more and snuggles in closer to him.

The next day when Pond and Phuwin walks into their office, everyone is staring at how Phuwin got injured once again. Phuwin follows Pond from behind with his eyes to the floor, he didn't like the attention that he is getting. Before he could follow Pond into the office, a co-worker of Phuwin taps him on the shoulder. "Phuwin, this is today's chart of profit and stocks. Please look through it then pass it over to Pond. I can't find Bam."

Phuwin accepts the folder from his co-worker. "Thanks."

"Anyway what happened to your arm?" She asks.

Pond comes out from his office and grabs the folder from Phuwin. "I believe I pay you to work and not to have a chit chat." Pond says in a stern voice.

"Yes, sir." Phuwin's co-worker nods and walks away.

Pond grabs Phuwin's good arm and pulls him into the office. Phuwin looks at Pond with a lifted brow. "Are you angry?" Phuwin asks. Phuwin knows that he wouldn't use that kind of tone unless someone ticked him off.

Pond looks through the file. "No." He answers shortly. "I just don't like on how she tries to talk to you during work hours. If she wants to do it, do it during break time."