Chapter 4.

"Feeling better?" Pond asks as he walks into the room. He sees Phuwin hugging onto a pillow, tucked underneath his chin like a small boy sulking because it's his bed time. Pond smiles up to him and tosses him a packet of gummies. "I thought this might cheer you up."

Phuwin rolls his eyes. "What do you think I am? I'm not a child anymore."

"Well then." Pond walks over to Phuwin and stands before him. He pulls onto Phuwin's good leg, making him slide down onto the bed. He presses Phuwin's chest down and crawls over him. Pond leans down as he feels Phuwin's heart starts to beat faster in his palm. "How about we do some adult things?"

Phuwin couldn't believe that Pond is just a few centimeters away from his face. Pond sees Phuwin's luscious lips and is taking everything he have not to put his lips onto it. Phuwin suddenly burst out laughing. Pond pulls away in confusion. "This must be a joke right? You're really good at pulling it off. When the first time you told me, I thought it was a joke. Now I think that joke is just over used." Phuwin says.

Pond lifts a brow at Phuwin. Phuwin's laughs suddenly got cut after seeing how serious Pond was. Phuwin swallows the ball of anxiety gathering up in his throat. "It's a joke... right?" Phuwin asks, nervously.

"Well then, how about you tell me if this is a joke to you?" Pond whispers into Phuwin's ears. He places his hands onto Phuwin's soft cheeks stroke circles with his thumb before cupping his chin. Pond squeezes it softly, making sure there's a small gap between his lips.

Pond presses his lips onto Phuwin's. Pond couldn't complain that Phuwin's lips are a little dry. It's hard for him to get water with his condition and he's gotten accustomed to someone getting it for him. Phuwin's soft lips are starting to get addictive for Pond and he's in a dangerous zone.

Phuwin's eyes widen up when Pond kisses his lips. He is taken aback that Pond was serious about him and he is frozen in shock. Pond bites onto Phuwin's lower lip, tucking it down as his gaze meets Phuwin's. Phuwin's lips retracted back when Pond moves further.

Phuwin couldn't form words in his brain. Nothing inside him could function. "Does that show how serious I am?" Pond looks down on him. "I'm serious in taking care of you. I'll make sure you won't be able to leave my sight at any time of the day."

"I-Is t-that why y-you want m-me to be y-your bodyguard?" Phuwin asks nervously, trying to get his head to form words.

"Well yeah. But first you need to prepare yourself in the next couple of weeks. You'll be following me to a bidding, the one that you graciously looked up for me. We could get the police to get your statement and say that you're no longer missing but I need one thing out of you." Pond asks.

"W-What is it?" Phuwin asks out nervously. He don't know what Pond wants from him. What more could he ask other than the offer than he gave the other day.

"I want your loyalty to me." Pond asks.

Phuwin let out a small laugh. "I've worked at your company for a couple of years. What makes you think that I'll leave you now? I mean after Bam kind of broke my ankle and you keeping me here hostage. I do want to leave but I can't can I?" Phuwin jokes.

"You don't have to put it all on Pond. He already gave me a punishment. If only you were there to see it. I got thrown around like a rag doll with his hand at my throat." Bam intervenes the conversation as she leans into the door frame. "Anyway there's an important guest waiting for your call, he wants to make a huge order and is coming over tonight."

Phuwin immediately pushes Pond away. Pond falls beside him. "S-Sorry!" Phuwin apologizes. "The best you could do is knock before coming in!" Phuwin scolds Bam.