Chapter 7.

Pond pushes Phuwin on a wheel chair into a Japanese restaurant. "Are you sure the meeting is here?" Phuwin asks. "It seems rather empty. There's barely anyone here to even have a meeting." Phuwin says as he looks around the restaurant, it is completely empty other than the workers.

"He's waiting for you in the private lounge." The waiter informs.

"Thanks." Pond replies as the two boys follow the waiter into the lounge. Pond keeps an eye on the envelope that he entrust Phuwin with. He needs to make sure that the boy didn't lose it, it's going to be their trump card for this meeting.

When they enter the lounge, a single person sits on the table with four men on each corner of the room. "Ah, Pond. I went ahead and order for us." The person sees Pond pushing Phuwin in a wheel chair. "May I ask who is this? I didn't think you'd bring a guest a long."

Pond pushes Phuwin to the table and takes a seat beside him. "He's not a guest. He's my body guard. He's having trouble with his ankles so I offer to push up here." Pond replies simply. Pond looks down at the table with an array of sushi.

The guy laughs at Pond. "What kind of body guard needs to be protected instead of protecting?" Pond puts a hand onto Phuwin's thigh, trying to calm him down from the insult. "Anyway it is your assistant who put up a meeting with me regarding the bidding? Do you even know my name?"

"Yes, you're Mister Jean, or also known as AJ. I read up about you. You don't have to worry. Your company is base of on engineering for air conditioning. I still have no idea why you're trying to even bid for that land." Pond answers.

"Anyway you can eat up. I've ordered ahead in advance. Just hope you'd like it." Jean invites.

Pond didn't waste any time. He grabs his chopsticks and grabs a piece, sticking it in his mouth. "Anyway I am here to make an alliance. If you were to support me for the bidding, I'd give you free advertisement fee. You will be allowed to do the air conditioning when I'm building up the place."

Jean let out an irritable laugh. "Free advertising? You got to do better than that. I have other people asking me for an alliance and even they offer something better than a pathetic free advertising. If I'd want free advertising, I'd print flyers and throw them out of my office."

"I have something that might change your mind." Pond replies as he takes a napkin and wipes his mouth. He takes the envelope from Phuwin's lap and passes it over to Jean. "I believe this will help you persuade to join us."

Phuwin could tell that the tension in the air is getting thicker by the second. Pond seems completely ignorant of it. Pond notices that Phuwin didn't take a bite out of anything on the table. He grabs a few piece of sushi and puts it onto Phuwin's plate. "Go ahead. Eat up." Pond urges. Phuwin grabs a piece and starts chewing on it slowly.

"What is this?" Jean asks as he opens the envelope. Pond says nothing as he continues eating. Jean pulls out the content, revealing a couple of pictures, the pictures that Bam got for Pond. Jean let out a snicker. "Are you blackmailing me?" Jean asks, offended.

"I wouldn't say blackmail. As I said, it's persuasion." Pond replies with his mouth full.

Jeans slams the table. Before Jean could say anything, Pond takes out his phone and taps on it, distracting him. Phuwin could feel the air getting thicker that it could be cut with a hot knife. "I'll put out an offer of five hundred million." Pond states. "It'd be a shame if those pictures of your scandals were to leak out all over the internet. I wonder what would happen to your family, your company and your stocks."

Jean leans back into his chair. "I think you're way over in your head, Pond." Jean snaps his fingers and the guards standing at the four corners of the room pulls out their gun, aiming at Phuwin and Pond. "This restaurant is mine, the walls are sound proof and the staffs here are hired by me. It'd be easy to clean up the mess here."