Chapter 11.

Pond pushes the door with his back, a tray of food on his hands. He walks over to the bed and sees Phuwin still sleeping soundly. Pond places the tray onto the bedside table and climbs onto the bed, poking Phuwin's shoulder. "Wake up." Pond says, poking him a little more.

Phuwin grunts and turns to the other side, pulling the duvet over him. Pond once again pokes the boy's shoulder. "Wake up, it's already past noon." Pond says as he tries to pull the duvet away from him.

It was hard for Pond to remove the duvet with Phuwin's hard grip on it. Pond frowns and let out a long breath. He climbs under the blanket with Phuwin, the boy is still not clothed from last night and he has run out of ideas on how to wake him up. Pond cups Phuwin's bottom, squeezing it firmly. The softness of it on his hands is suddenly motivating him to wake him up lustfully.

Phuwin shot up from the bed after Pond's warms hand grabs onto his cheeks. Phuwin leans against the bed frame and rubs his eyes. "What do you want?" Phuwin complains. He's having a good sleep until Pond disturbs him.

Pond pushes himself up and leans against the bed frame as well. "I don't understand how someone can wake up so late." Pond asks.

"I don't understand how someone can wake up so early." Phuwin asks back.

"If I recall, we slept before midnight yesterday. Did I tire you out from our –"

Phuwin covers Pond's mouth his with hand. "We will not speak of last night, mention of last night or think about last night. I do not even want to remember what happened last night." Phuwin interrupts him.

Pond lifts a brow. "Why not?"

Pond could see Phuwin's cheeks getting pink. "I-I just don't want to." Phuwin replies as he looks away. Pond could tell that the boy is embarrassed. Pond shrugs it off, letting Phuwin win this conversation for the moment.

Pond turns and grabs the tray of food. He puts it onto Phuwin's lap. "Here, I cooked lunch. I'd make you breakfast but its past twelve." Pond offers. Phuwin's lips curls upward as he sees the amount of food on the tray. It has almost everything that he's been craving for. Pond climbs out of the bed. "I'll see you later, there's some things I have to settle in the kitchen for dinner."

"You're already cooking dinner?" Phuwin asks with a big eyes.

"Well, the preparation got to be taken care of, so yeah. Don't worry. I'll come back when I'm done. You can go ahead and take your shower first." Pond suggests.

Phuwin watches Pond as he leaves the room. He wasted no time and starts eating the food that Pond cooks. Phuwin hums with satisfaction when he takes his first bite. He could never get tired of eating Pond's cooking.

Phuwin puts the tray aside and looks at the door. He got out of bed and runs towards the toilet just in case if Pond comes back and sees him naked. When Phuwin closes the door behind him as he enters the bathroom, he regrets the decision of running. The pain in his ankle is now throbbing worse than before.

The pain wasn't even there unless he put pressure on it and now it is starting to hurt again. Phuwin tries to push the pain away and shower himself. When he got out of the bathroom with a towel draping around his waist and head with water dripping from his hair, he didn't expect to see Pond sitting on the edge of the bed looking at his phone.

Pond lifts his gaze to see Phuwin limping towards him. Pond lifts a brow as his worries start to grow. "What happen? Why are you limping?" Pond asks.

"I ran from the bed to the bathroom. Just in case if anyone were to see me." Phuwin answers, laughing nervously.

"You should take better care of yourself. The bidding is just two weeks away and you're here messing around. What would happen if you were to hurt yourself again?" Pond scolds. Phuwin keeps quiet as he stands there, looking at the ground as he feels a little guilt. Pond let out an exhausted breath. "Let's not argue about this, you're a grown man. Let me get you some clothes while you dry up."