Chapter 24.

"Can I ask why are you sitting on top of Pond?" Duean asks.

Phuwin let out a sigh. Pond has his arms wrapped around Phuwin's waist as he sits on his lap. "Ask him that, he wouldn't want to let me go ever since we came home. I can't even go anywhere without him." Phuwin complains. He left out the part where he has to take a shower with Pond but whatever Pond has in mind got interrupted by their arrival.

Pond tilts to the side, looking at Duean and Meen, Phuwin's body is blocking his view. "Well, I am just happy that Phuwin pulls out a gun to protect me or so to speak. It'd be better if his hands weren't shaking." Pond answers.

Duean laughs. "I know right? If his hand were to touch the ground, the whole place would have an earthquake."

Meen slaps Duean sides. "Well, knowing you, Phuwin is the first that still decide to stay with you despite everything that happened. So you better not let him go."

Phuwin's ears twitch. "What do you mean by that?"

"Remember that I told you that he has other partners also? Most of them are bought away from other people to get at Pond or some just leaves because they couldn't handle his lifestyle. That's why he's single for a long time. I'm impressed that you stayed despite the life style, knowing your laid back attitude, I was expecting that you'd run a long time ago." Meen answers.

"Well. I did plan to run but... I can't do anything with my death being faked and he could practically do anything to me. It was intimidating at first but things turn out like this." Phuwin let out a long sigh. "I want my old life style where I can just play games and shoot people in games and not in real life."

Pond squeezes him tightly. "Well, you're here and mine now. No point complaining."

Meen shakes his head. "Anyway." He changes the topic and reaches into his coat, taking out a folded piece of paper. "This is the deed to the land. Just as we discussed, if you plan actually worked, we would deal with this privately."

Phuwin's eyes widen up. "How did you get the deed? Isn't the deed with Mix? Isn't he supposed to go to jail or something?!"

Pond let out a small chuckle. "Mix will probably bail himself and the others out by tomorrow. Money can get you out of jail, Phuwin."

Bam puts a tray of brownies on the table. "These are Pond's recipe." She looks at Phuwin and winks at him then take a seat beside Pond. "The dead body that they are carrying going to be held against one of their men. The gun is by theirs and they carried the dead body. I have the gun with me in case they tried to pin this on me. So with no evidence of that gun, they'll probably point it to one of his men." Bam answers.

"I've wiped out the camera's recording as well and I paid off everyone to not mention anything. I made sure they are paid off very well to not say a single word." Meen answers. He looks at Phuwin. "The deed that he has is fake. After Jean's warning and Pond's plan, I decided to fake the deed incase anything happens."

Phuwin tries to crack a smile but he is getting more anxious being around them with the way they handle things. It's impossible to point the blame to them. "T-That is... scary." Phuwin says softly.

"You'll get used to it." Meen replies and turns to Pond. "So is the deal still up?"

Pond nods. "Of course. You get eight hundred million with the safety of running the hotel under my stead if your business goes bankrupt. Duean will be working there as the head of the kitchen, giving him a stable job and his dream job." Pond answers.

"What?! You had that deal with them?" Phuwin asks.

"Yeah. Pond's offers is too hard to refuse and it also gives Duean his dream job." Meen answers.