Chapter 22.

Pond walks towards his guests and Bam with Phuwin in his arms. They could see that Phuwin's is drowsy or exhausted and his body is shivering. Meen stands up to the sight of Phuwin. "What happen to him?" Meen asks.

"Nothing much. He just couldn't handle some of the stuff I gave him." Pond replies as he sits on the opposite sofa from them, still holding Phuwin in his arms. Phuwin is still sensitive with from what Pond did to him back in the room. He wouldn't have thought that Pond's mouth could work that way on his shaft.

Pond gives Phuwin no rest and brings him straight down after Phuwin releases himself. He's still sensitive and he couldn't believe that Pond drags him in front of his friends while he's still vulnerable.

"Please forgive him, he's not feeling well. I insist for him to stay up in bed to rest but he refused. He says he wants to see his friends." Pond lies to the Duean and Meen. Phuwin got frustrated at his statement and bites the boy's arm, earning a small wince.

Meen lifts a brow after seeing Phuwin's arm in a sling. "Then what happen to his arm?"

"Believe it or not, he got shot. Someone hired mercenaries to kill the both of us during the party we hold the other day." Pond answers. He could see that Meen and Duean are full of questions but Pond decides that the conversation should be hold for later. "Anyway shall we get to the topic at hand? You guys did come early and we came down late. It'd be rude to not talk about the reason why you're here."

"Ah. If that's the case, then we will be quick." Meen replies. He sees Phuwin still grabbing onto Pond's shirt. "The bidding is still going to happen. Duean and I talked it out and take your advice into action."

Pond couldn't help himself but let out a small smile. "If it is to help Meen, then I don't mind doing it. However I did ask him that he should split the deal with me fifty fifty." Duean continues. "So with that in mind, the offer should be really high. I've talked to most of them and they understood the situation."

Phuwin slowly starts to compose himself and climbs off of Pond. Pond watches Phuwin closely as he sits himself beside him. "I understand." Pond answers. "I believe that Duean probably told you how much I'm able to offer?" Pond asks

Meen nods. "Yeah, with an offer like that, I don't think anyone is able to bid higher."

Phuwin let out a long breath as he tries to get his mind out of the gutter. "Well, at least everything is going as planned for you guys." Phuwin says.

Duean nods. "Yeah. It is just a few days left, I can't wait to see how it turned out."

"I mean it is our pockets that you're taking it from." Pond jest. "Anyway would you like to stay for lunch? I believe Bam is cooking right now."

Meen shakes his head. "Thank you for the offer but we still have other houses to visit."

"Why won't you guys just send an email instead?" Pond asks.

"It's more sincere that way. Also, I'd like to see how desperate people are in bribing me." Meen answers. "So far there were many but no one as pure as you. You don't try to play dirty."

"I will play dirty when I need to." Pond answers. He keeps the things he done to get enough funding for this bidding a secret from the both of them. "Anyway, thank you for visiting. I believe Jean has given you a word of advice."

Meen's eyes lit up in surprise but it changes to a grin in an instant. "I believe he told you the same thing he did to me?"

Pond smiles. "Well, not to me specifically." Pond put an arm around Phuwin's shoulder. "He says that we should come to your bidding, fully equipped. What did he tell you?"