Chapter 18.

Pond insists on being wherever Phuwin wants to be but Phuwin isn't complaining with his left arm on a sling, he only has his right arm to use. Pond has helped him multiple times trying to get through his daily duties. "What would you like for dinner?" Pond asks.

Phuwin reaches in for the bowl of popcorn between them. "I am craving Japanese. Do you think you can cook them?" Phuwin asks.

"I'll try. But I'm not sure if we have everything in the kitchen." Pond says as he pushes himself up from the sofa.

"It's fine if you don't. We can just order in." Phuwin says. "It's been awhile since we ate outside."

"You're mocking me. Watch me make your Japanese craving." Pond says. Phuwin nods and give Pond the thumbs up. He continues watching the show they were binge watching. Pond ensures to turn back every minute to see that nothing happens to Phuwin. The last time he cooked, things didn't turn out too well.

Phuwin could tell that Pond is juggling his eyes on the stove and on him. Phuwin let out a sigh and walks over to Pond. Phuwin grabs a chair and sits beside him. "Now you don't have to turn around every second. You'll hurt your neck." Phuwin says.

Pond only smirks at Phuwin's comment as he starts cooking. Phuwin didn't want to say much but when he mentioned that he wanted Japanese, he specifically was craving for sushi. It didn't take long for Pond to finish cooking and bring it over to the sofa.

When Phuwin takes a bite of the katsu and his eyes immediately lit up. Pond's cooking is still one of the best despite whatever dish he cooks. "How many skills do you have? I feel like it's a scam that I get no set of skills in my life while you have almost every single skill set in the world." Phuwin complains.

"What do you mean?" Pond asks with his mouth full. Phuwin could see small pieces of chewed out food spitting out from his lips.

"Swallow your food." Phuwin scolds. "You are the owner of an electric company, you know how to fight, you got a nice house, you know how to cook and with your basement full of gaming stuff, you're probably a pro gamer. While here I am, I can barely cook as good as you."

Pond swallows down the food in his mouth. "Well, you forgot to add the part where I got a perfect boyfriend on top of all of that." Pond bounces his brows. Phuwin rolls his eyes and turns his attention back to the television. "Anyway how's the food?"

"It's really good in case you didn't get what I was trying to say. However, when I mentioned Japanese I was expecting some raw sushi or something." Phuwin answers.

Pond puts down his bowl on the coffee table and scoots closer over to Phuwin. "I-I mean this is really good, don't get me wrong. I don't mean to offend you." Phuwin apologizes.

Pond grabs Phuwin's almost finished bowl and puts it beside his. He pushes Phuwin down and looks into Phuwin's eyes, scanning the fear that he might offend Pond. "If you want something raw, I could give it to you right now. Just say it and I'll put it in." Pond says as he examines Phuwin's body, stripping his clothes off with his imagination.

Phuwin grunts. "I thought you were mad." Phuwin tries to push Pond away with his hand but Pond resists him. He could see Pond's hungry eyes. Phuwin couldn't lie to himself that he is hungry for something else other than food. It's been too long that he gets to satisfy his lust with Pond being wherever he is.

Pond puts a hand onto Phuwin's cheek. "Both you and I know that we haven't get to release ourselves in a very long time. I've been waiting but I can't hold back anymore." Pond says as he lowers himself and kiss onto Phuwin's soft cheeks. "Let me have you. Let me be your first to explore your body."