7

"change into what i just gave you."

seungmin swallowed thickly, keeping his eyes away from theirs.

"what will happen i-if i dont?"

their eyes sparkled as amused smirks spread across their faces.

"we'll punish you." chan replied simply, crossing his arms.

seungmin felt his stomach turn at that, the way they looked so excited by the concept of punishing him.

"what kind of p-punishment?"

his voice came out small and quiet. couldn't imagine what their idea of a punishment would be it, he could however guarantee for himself that it would be hell.

"you'll see if you disobey me again."

seungmin really hated everything about this, these two strangers made him feel so weak, the way they looked so amused by seungmin's pure fear made his fear so much worse. they had bragged about killing people, and the thought that he might loose his life over something as simple as getting dressed seemed so pointless. he wanted to whine and complain, hoping they'd give him his way but he knew they wouldn't let him out of this.

he breathed deeply, taking his shirt off again. chan still had hold of the clothes, so he would have to take both his jeans and t-shirt off before he could put the other clothes on. he unbuttoned his jeans and took them down, standing in front of their wandering eyes. he was so self concious and embarrassed and he wanted to cover himself up so badly.

"cute." minho teased, staring at him.

seungmin didn't reply, looking away from him. the 'compliment' felt cold and degrading and he hated everything about it.

he gasped when he felt a harsh slap hit his face, he lost his balance due to the force as well as the pure surprise, holding his cheek where his skin tingled and stung.

"thank him you ungrateful bitch!" chan yelled.

he flinched, completely caught off guard. he definitely wasn't thankful, the compliment just made him uncomfortable and now he was in pain too, even more confused.

"th-tha-ank you." he stumbled over his words, fighting his nerves.

his eyes welled up with tears that immediately started to overflow.

minho threw the clothes at him, scoffing as seungmin sniffled and grabbed them to cover his body. the 'outfit' consisted of a plain black t-shirt, and small black shorts, he really didnt want to put them on. he looked up at chan who was glaring.

"go on." he snapped.

seungmin pulled the t-shirt on, feeling it fall to his mid thigh, he then pulled the shorts on, covering himself as best he could.

"that wasn't so hard was it?"

seungmin shook his head, holding his cheek, too scared to say or do anything wrong.

"now, do you want to know what we're going to do with you?"

seungmin nodded, looking up at them. the hardest thing was not knowing what was going to happen to him, the thought that he might find out answers to even a few of the many questions filling his head gave him slight optimism.

"well, that's a real shame."

seungmin's heart dropped, he didn't know why that stung so much. he didnt want to be here, he didn't know why he was here or what they wanted with him, nothing was sinking in. he wanted his home and felix.

"d-do i have to s-stay in here?"

"yes."

"i-i don't like it!"

"aww no! i'm so sorry! sweet dreams." minho replied sarcastically.

seungmin watched them leave, after putting a plastic container of food, and a plastic fork on the cabinet from a bag, calling their dog to follow and as the door closed, realisation hit him.

he was alone in this tiny little cell.

he backed up against the wall and sat on the floor, hugging his knees. he put his head in his hands, fresh tears stung his eyes as he thought about everything.

he wanted his bed, he wanted felix and changbin and he wanted to go home. how did he end up here? he was terrified of them and their dog, but too scared to disobey them. he didnt want to do as they said, but he didnt want to be punished even more. he thought hard, they wouldn't take no for an answer, when they told him to do something they seriously meant it.

he thought about them telling him to do other things and he wouldn't have a choice but to do it. the main thing that scared the life out of him was the possibility that he could be forced into bad things, even raped.

he heard the horrific stories on the news of victims with only one attacker, seungmin would have two and the thought he could be used for their sexual pleasure made him tear up.

he snapped out of his thoughts as he made sense of everything. this wasn't a bad dream this was reality. he sniffled, trying to take deep breaths but his chest felt tight and his throat was raw as well as his stomach feeling so empty it was hurting.

he glanced at the food on the table through his tears as he wiped his cheek with the back of his hand. he didn't want to eat watever they gave him, he wanted to do the opposite of what they said just to spite them but his stomach was aching with hunger and he could still taste the smoke in his mouth.

he hadn't eaten in a long time and he couldn't resist. he crawled to the table, picking up the container, it didnt look appetising but he sucked it up and sat back on his knees, starting to eat, it was hardly tolerable and seungmin could only just put up with it.

he finished what was in the container, srunching his nose at the taste. he then put the it down and stared at it, his breaths were still shaky and his cheek hurt but he hoped that would help his stomach stop hurting. he walked to the mattress, sitting down and laying on it. he felt tears sting his eyes again as he shifted uncomfortably.

why him?

he didn't understand what he had done wrong. he lay in the silence listening to any sound there was. he jumped as he heard a loud bang, he sat bolt upright so fast he thought he would get whiplash, hearing the echo around his room made him flinch.

did someone just get shot?

he bit his lip, new tears spilling at the thought, he was so scared of them and what they would do, he lay back and looked at the ceiling as tears rolled down his cheeks, taking a deep breath.

the only thing he could think of doing was to try to look at some sort of positive side, but it didn't seem like there were any positives. he would have to just keep his mouth shut and let them have their way, at least he would be alive and hopefully have food and water for now, that was his best bet until he could figure something out.

––

seungmin stayed there in the cold, dark cell for what felt like hours, shifting uncomfortably on the mattress. eventually he was able to convince himself to try to sleep, he felt too scared to be relaxed but his body felt so tired and sore.

every time his eyes got heavy and he thought he might be able to sleep, he heard a noise that woke him up. faint banging or footsteps kept seungmin on edge, there was no way he would be able to sleep like this. he stared at the wall blankly.

what happened?

where did he go wrong?

he was so confused and clueless, he could imagine felix waiting for him and he replayed the sound of felix's scared voice on the phone in his head a million times. the way he cared about seungmin so much made him feel so guilty that he lied to him.

he wanted felix.

felix would hug him and tell seungmin that it'll be okay, he would tell seungmin what to do to stay alive, he would tell seungmin that he would come and get him and he'll be safe soon... he hadn't even realised how much he was crying until he snapped out if his thoughts with another series of loud bangs from outside.

"i want to go home." he whispered, curling himself up more.

=♡=