58

he watched chan and minho come in with the three plates and put them down in front of them, he looked down at his food and didn't react, he didn't want it.

he was hungry of course but he didn't want it.

chan looked at him, raising a brow as he stood there staring at him. seungmin looked up at him, not really sure what he was doing. minho was now staring at him too.

"you're not going to thank us?"

chan looked annoyed.

"oh sorry... thank you."

why the hell would i thank you for a basic human right?

seungmin watched them sit down, it was hard to be perfectly obedient and remember what they asked of him all the time. he watched them start to eat.

he started to eat too, staring at his food as he held in reactions of distaste, it was so plain and dry.

––

after seungmin had washed up for them, minho pointed at the door.

"go to your room, we have someone coming over so you know the rules, keep quiet."

seungmin looked down a little and nodded.

"can i have a new movie so i can occupy myself?" he asked softly.

"you think you deserve one?"

"i-i tried to be really good today."

"i don't think you did, you couldn't even say thank you for food."

"i'm really sorry, please?"

chan went to the tv in the living room and opened the cupboard under it, grabbing out a movie they had seen a few times before and holding it out at seungmin.

"thank you! i promise i will keep the volume low, thank you."

he took it and held it tightly.

"go to your room, one of us will be up to tie you to the bed in a minute."

seungmin nodded again,doing as they said.

chan and minho had planned something anyone could call evil. the visitor that would be coming over would highly entertain the both of them, the very concept of what they were doing was exciting.

––

they had made sure seungmin would keep quiet, and the room was locked and he was secured to the bed and they were now waiting in the living room for their guest to arrive, the two of them curious to see how it would go.

they heard someone knock at the door and chan got up, smirking darkly at minho as he walked to the door, changing that look into a warm smile as he opened it.

"hello! come in." he stood aside for the guest to come in.

he appeared nervous and a little on edge but exchanged a smile and stepped into the house, looking around a little.

minho looked up from the couch and gave him a smile too as chan shut the door.

"come and sit down, make yourself comfortable."

the person did so and followed chan to the couch, slightly awkwardly taking a seat.

"so, you must be felix?"

felix nodded and played with the sleeve of his sweater, looking between then.

"y-yeah, thank you for reaching out... i feel so alone recently."

"of course, i can't imagine how hard it must be." chan gave him a sympathetic look.

"i mean, we heard about the situation through changbin and we felt like you might need someone to talk to, i would want someone to do the same for me." minho added.

"yeah... it means a lot, i ended up breaking up with him in the early days, so i don't really have anyone anymore."

"well, i'm chan and this is minho."

felix nodded with a small smile but something was playing on his mind, he looked between them.

"can i ask something? it's going to bug me otherwise."

"go ahead."

"one time, i was at the park with seungmin, and i remember him getting scared by two men with a dog, you look painfully similar to those men..."

chan sighed and nodded slowly.

"that was us, and our dog. we really didn't mean to scare him, we saw you guys walk in and we thought you were both cute and truthfully, neither of us are great at flirting." chan chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.

felix blushed a bit and nodded, smiling a little at them.

"i-i guess i always wanted to blame the men we saw, you guys really scared him."

"that wasn't our intention, honestly."

"he had also said you followed him out of the park."

chan looked at minho, confused.

"no? i don't recall following him."

minho shrugged.

"me either, we may be bad at flirting but we aren't creepy enough to follow him home."

felix nodded again.

"well, that's a little bit of closure i guess. how did you hear about the situation?"

"well on the news first of all, then a woman saw our van and called the cops on us, our house got searched... they found nothing obviously."

"she reported you because of your van?"

"yes, we had just gone shopping, its not like loading groceries into a vehicle is suspicious right?"

felix gave a small laugh and a nod.

chan felt himself getting impatient, yet again he had a plan minho wasn't aware of and he was struggling to wait.

felix was so pretty, he looked so soft and cute, his neck was so clear he wanted it, he wanted felix. it was all part of the power play he loved, he wanted to take advantage of felix, knowing that he was oblivious to seungmin down the hall. they heard the scratches on the back door and minho got up to go and get byeol, now they were alone, chan was struggling not to just take what he wanted.

"so, can i ask why you lost your boyfriend?"

felix nodded a little, looking sad.

"i was spending too much time missing seungmin and i didn't pay enough attention to him."

"im so sorry." chan moved his hand to felix's knee.

it was a move of sympathy in felix's eyes, but it chan's he just wanted to feel his hand on felix's body. he moved it away when minho came back with byeol, letting him go to felix.

"i-is he friendly?"

"of course, he wouldn't hurt anyone. byeol, gentle."

felix started petting byeol and on command, he was a completely different dog, wagging his tail and resting his chin on felix's knee.

=♡=