70

it had been over three years since seungmin was first taken by chan and minho and things could not be more different to how they started out.

seungmin still did his routine of getting up and doing chores for them, he did as he was told because he knew that got him rewards, when he didn't do as he was told he didn't even like to think about what would happen. they were letting him in their beds more often than before, but they almost always made sure they got something out of it too.

on this particular night, seungmin stumbled to his bed, sniffling quietly as he held his cheek, he had disobeyed minho and got his punishment for it which had resulted in a sore cheek, he climbed into bed and curled up, pulling the sheets over his head and hugging his bear to hide from everything.

he held his face, feeling a few more tears fall.

"seungmin?"

he stayed where he was, he knew what was coming, they'd come in and make him question his own reality.

"seungmin?"

minho was getting closer, he just stayed where he was, sniffling quietly as he curled up more, he heard the footsteps come into his room, the blanket was pulled off him and minho pulled seungmin to lay on his back, climbing up and hovering over him.

minho lifted seungmin's chin and looked into his teary eyes.

"why did i hit you?"

seungmin moved his face out of minho's hand and looked away, minho returned his hand and made seungmin look at him again.

"answer the question, don't make me do it again."

seungmin sniffed softly and looked up at him, not wanting to be hit again.

"i disobeyed you."

"right, and you don't want to do that, right puppy?"

seungmin melted a little, only getting weaker when minho moved his hand to cup his cheek instead, rubbing his thumb over the painful mark gently.

"n-no."

"so, do you have anything to say?"

seungmin closed his eyes and leaned into minho's hand, he couldn't not, he almost forgot what minho had done to him when he felt his hand on him.

"i'm sorry."

minho smirked softly and hummed.

"good boy, you're so good for us aren't you pup?"

seungmin teared up again, opening his eyes to look up at him, a small sad smile coming onto his face as he leaned against his touch.

"m' good." seungmin repeated.

"that's right, when you're good we can reward you, you don't want to go back to your cell do you?"

"please no... don't send me back there-"

"shh... we won't, if you behave yourself."

he had moved his hand to brush seungmin's hair off his forehead, being gentle just to get him weak, seungmin stayed quiet, enjoying the feeling.

"dumb baby, look how mindless you are. you know nobody will ever care for you the way we do, that's why you need us so much, right puppy?"

seungmin just nodded, minho was right on one part, he was completely mindless. minho's gentleness was so overwhelming he didn't even listen to him, he just relaxed his head back and focused on it.

"our sweet baby, you'll always need us won't you? you're nothing without us."

seungmin looked up at him, that blissed out smile still stuck on his face as tears gently rolled down his cheeks. what minho was saying never failed to have this effect on him. seungmin whined quietly when minho pulled his hand away from his forehead, relaxing again when it moved back to his cheek, still crying silently from the overwhelming sensations.

"you're so precious when you cry." minho whispered.

seungmin was completely weak, it was so hard not to be.

chan came up too and walked in, seeing what minho was doing and coming closer, he looked at seungmin's expression and cooed quietly, coming closer and leaning down to look at him.

"look at him, isn't it so much better when he's obedient?" minho smirked, looking at chan.

chan hummed and nodded a little.

he couldn't describe how good it felt to have this impact on seungmin, of course they didn't love him, they were incapable of feeling for anyone, but the one thing they did feel was pure gratification and satisfaction when they had seungmin like this. he was so spaced out and focused on the touches that they had full control over him.

they loved being in control, they basked in it. they loved having someone so attached to them that they literally felt unable to function without them.

"look at me pup."

seungmin immediately looked up, tears still running down his cheeks, he looked perfect.

"you need us so much, but do we need you?"

seungmin wanted to say yes, but if he said yes he wanted to be able to believe it, and he didn't. he shook his head slowly, looking at chan.

"that's right, you're going to come in with us tonight, maybe we'll need you then, hm?"

seungmin nodded eagerly, looking between them. he didn't think about or care about their intentions with him, if it meant they needed him, even a little bit, it was his euphoria.

they let go of him, despite his protests and whines for them, they intended to leave him with that thought for the rest of the day.

they had used seungmin for entertainment or pleasure separately, chan still wanted to do more with him like minho got to but they had agreed to not keep anything behind their backs anymore so they decided to play with seungmin together.

"tonight is gonna be fun." chan smirked as he walked downstairs with minho.

"it's so adorable when he thinks we actually care about him the way he cares about us."

"he really is a dumb little puppy."

they exchanged knowing looks and laughed, going back to their day, thinking about what they had planned.

=♡=
A/N
sorry for not posting last night
i've been really sick