61

minho had immediately gotten to work, attaching his lips to seungmin's neck and it felt weird, chan kissed there but minho was sucking on his skin.

he didn't know why he was doing that and it stung a tiny bit but not enough to protest, it did kind of feel good at the same time, he leaned his head to the side a little, giving minho more space on his neck, focusing on the tingling sensation.

he felt minho suddenly start grazing his lips softly over his neck in tiny, gentle kisses, the contrast between the harsh biting and sucking to these kisses had seungmin melting slowly into the touch, it felt even better now, he let his eyes flutter closed and he shifted slightly.

he felt minho pull up the t-shirt he was wearing, gripping seungmin's waist and pulling him closer, the way chan built up to it was slow and teasing, and that's why seungmin gasped in surprise when he felt minho's hips press down and roll against his own.

he squeezed his eyes shut and accidentally let a small whimper out, he wasn't expecting that at all but he wasn't complaining, he could already feel the arousal in his body from the kisses but the second he got contact and he could feel that minho was already turned on, he was stiffening significantly.

minho shuddered a little from the contact, he had gotten so aroused listening to felix he was already craving pleasure, and with that already influencing him, seungmin looked so much more attractive than before, he did it again, unable to help but grind down against seungmin, he was trying to draw a sound from him.

seungmin felt him do it again, his hips automatically responding and rolling upwards, he let out a little gasp and a sigh of pleasure as his thighs squeezed together.

he realized what he was doing after a second and tried to stop himself, he shouldn't give in so easily.

"w-wait i-"

minho ran his hand up seungmin's body and wrapped it around his neck.

"shh, spread your legs baby."

seungmin hesitated, he shouldn't but he was getting hard now and he was starting to really want to be good, he wanted to be praised and it felt so hard to resist minho, maybe even harder to resist him than chan.

"don't make me ask again, you want praise don't you?"

seungmin couldn't not, he moved his thighs apart, allowing minho to move between them, he smirked slightly.

"good, you're so cute when you behave, you like being good for me don't you?"

seungmin nodded softly and bit at his lip, he couldn't resist now, the way minho was talking to him felt like fire building in his stomach. he looked down as minho moved his hands to pull down the underwear he had on, he closed his eyes tightly as he was exposed to minho and he saw the smirk that came onto his face.

minho tossed them aside, keeping his other hand around seungmin's neck.

that in itself was exciting, it was dangerous, and the way he was trusting minho excited him immensely.

minho rubbed seungmin's inner thighs, he knew he had to hurry up or he'd be caught, he couldn't be slow as much as he wanted to tease seungmin until he cried and begged for it, he had to be quick.

he pushed his legs open and moved his hand down his thigh and seungmin watched.

he gasped and tensed up when he felt minho's finger brush over his hole. he looked up at the man.

"th-there?"

minho moved his hand from seungmin's neck to cover his mouth as he entered him with his finger.