88

the day after, seungmin had eaten a little bit of what the hospital had given him and drank some water but he mainly lay in bed silently, clinging to felix and occasionally letting tears slip down his cheeks.

felix was lay on the hospital bed with seungmin, looking down at his best friend clinging to the hoodie, his face buried in it.

"seungmin..."

he didn't get a reply but seungmin was listening.

"who's hoodie is that?"

seungmin let out a small muffled cry, gripping into it tighter.

"hyung's." he whispered, holding onto it like his life depended on it.

"who is your hyung? who does the hoodie belong to?"

seungmin just started to cry again, he wanted minho and chan back, he wanted then to come and save him, they had warned him that outside would be worse than with them and they were right, he hated it and he wanted to go home.

"can you please tell me what happened to you minnie?" felix whispered, running his fingers through seungmin's hair.

seungmin stayed silent, he knew that no matter what he said, felix would be mad. he teared up, closing his eyes to hold in his tears.

"how about i ask you questions and you reply with yes or no?"

seungmin didn't reply again, his head was resting on felix's arm with the hoodie bunched up next to him, staring towards the end of the bed. felix bit at his lip.

"did someone kidnap you?"

felix didn't get a response again and he figured he should ask easier questions, but ones that would still get useful answers.

"uhm, is that hoodie yours?"

seungmin held it tighter, shifting closer to felix, that was an easy question and it didn't go against their cover story.

he shook his head.

"good job minnie, keep doing that okay? nod or shake your head to answer."

felix scratched out any questions that would need more than a yes or no and thought of the next one.

"does it belong to someone important to you?"

seungmin nodded immediately, rubbing his cheek against it.

"does it belong to the person who took you?"

seungmin's eyes filled up with tears as he gave a tiny nod.

felix was now confused, he had tricked seungmin into saying he'd been kidnapped, but why was he now holding onto his abductor's clothing like his last lifeline?

"did this person ever hurt you?"

seungmin didn't reply, it hurt him to even hear that. yes, minho hit him countless times, chan did too, but it made them look bad and seungmin didn't want that. his hyung's were good to him. felix noticed a few tears run down seungmin's cheeks and confirmed it for himself.

"seungmin, can i ask you an important question?

he didn't get a response, seungmin just listened carefully, waiting for the question.

"did this person ever do anything... sexual to you?"

seungmin bit at his lip. yes, several times, and he loved every minute of it. the way they praised him, touched him, needed him it felt like he was in heaven, but felix couldn't know about that, he would think seungmin was a slut and hate him forever.