59

felix put his cup down on the coffee table, it did feel nice to have someone to talk to, now two people.

he missed changbin so much, and he missed seungmin even more, it was so hard for him to wake up every day without his best friend or his boyfriend but he tried to focus on the positives, it didn't feel like there were any positives, but maybe now they could be his positive.

minho looked down as his phone rang, then back at the other two.

"chan, it's work, i'll be back."

chan nodded, this could be his chance, he looked at felix as minho went upstairs to his room to take the call.

"i have video games, do you like playing video games?"

felix smiled softly and nodded, looking back at him.

"mhm! i love video games."

"want to come to my room and play some?"

felix nodded again, he had nobody to play video games with anymore, he was excited to have someone to play them with.

chan got up and started walking to the stairs, hearing felix follow him, he had to be careful and make sure felix didn't talk while they walked past seungmin's door.

luckily, felix was busy looking around and following chan and he didn't make conversation as they walked to chan's room.

chan let him in first and closed the door behind them, going to his tv.

felix noticed chan lock the door and tensed for a second, but he tried to brush it off and tell himself it must just be a habit. he stood in the room, looking around a little.

his judgement was irrational and all over the place since what happened, absolutely everything pointed at chan and minho but felix jus wasn't seeing it, all he was seeing is that someone cared about him and wanted him around, it made him feel special and important.

"it's really nice in here."

"thank you, i like to keep it clean."

felix kept looking around, smiling a little to himself, he looked up as chan stopped, he was now looking at felix, his eyes felt heavy and intense. felix looked back at him, slightly confused.

chan walked towards him after a few seconds.

"what're you doing?" felix askes softly as chan stopped in front of him.

he looked at chan curiously, not knowing what to expect.

"you're so cute, you know that?"

felix tilted his head a little.

"i am?"

"yes, you are."

"thank you." felix replied softly.

he suddenly started to feel hot under chan's stare. he noticed chan step forward, making him step back, he did that again before he felt his back hit the wall, his cheeks were hot and red. he didn't really have any idea what was happening.

"relax." chan mumbled, moving his hand to felix's cheek.

he watched felix smile a little and lean into his touch just like seungmin did, he smirked softly.

"how long has it been since someone has made you feel special?"

felix thought about it for a second, it had been a long time, seungmin had been the centre of everything, even more so for the last year, he had lost changbin and found himself wanting someone else to take control, to let him relax and give the responsibility to someone else.

"too long." felix mumbled.

chan leaned forward and pressed his lips against felix's forehead, kissing him there for a few seconds.

"let me help you."

felix swallowed thickly as he closed his eyes for a second, that was very tempting. he wanted to give control to someone else and relax, even for a little while, he missed how special he would feel during intimate moments and if he couldn't have that anymore from changbin, this was the next best thing, right?

"th-the video game-"

felix made a weak attempt at objecting but he really didn't want to, chan's lips were warm and soft and this was the first time someone had shown interest in him outside of seungmin and genuinely wanted to do something for him.

chan lifted his chin and gave him a soft look, leaning in and connecting their lips.

felix couldn't object anymore, they were a lot softer on his lips and so welcoming, he slid his arms around his neck and melted into the kiss, letting his eyes flutter closed. he felt chan's hands land on his hips as they kissed, he felt his cheeks heating up as chan pulled him away from the door, not breaking the kiss as he walked felix towards the bed.

chan laid him down, moving to hover over him, deepening the kiss slowly as he felt a wave of pride come over him, he was going to take what he wanted and enjoy tormenting seungmin knowing what he did.

he slid his hands under felix's sweater, running them up and down his sides, feeling him shudder under chan's touch.

he broke the kiss gently, moving to trail kisses along his jaw, then down the side of his neck, hearing felix's breaths speed up slightly, and his hand moving into chan's hair. he remembered seungmin doing the same and smirked as felix gripped it tightly in his hand, tipping his head back as he enjoyed the kisses.

he felt all of his tension and anxieties drifing away as he gave chan full control over him, he could focus on relaxing into the soft matress.

he felt chan move his hands down to his hips, moving to the button on his jeans.

he felt nervous but chan genuinely seemed to want to make felix feel better so he tried to remember that.

"you're so pretty felix."

felix melted further into him as his cheeks got hotter, he got a small smile as he breathed heavily, feeling chan kiss over a part on his neck that made his skin tingle, he held in a whine as he held onto chan.

he was able to make felix so weak so quickly, but he wasn't complaining, he bit his lip as he felt chan undo his jeans, tugging them down over his hips.

he lifted his hips slightly to help chan get them down as anticipation flooded his body.

=♡=