32

chan woke up, his head spinning as he looked at minho.

"what's going on?" he asked, rubbing his face.

"you passed out in the hall." minho replied quickly.

chan looked up, seeing seungmin stood at the end of his bed.

"what the fuck is he doing in my room?!" he snapped suddenly, sitting up.

seungmin flinched and backed up, his fight or flight kicked in when chan got mad. he wanted to back away, minho looked up and snapped his fingers at seungmin.

"stay." he instructed.

seungmin looked at minho and tried to do as he was told, he didn't like the way they spoke to him, he wasn't a dog.

minho looked back at chan.

"you better thank him hyung."

chan scoffed, looking between minho and seungmin, doubtful and confused.

"you passed out and let go of him, he could've run, he could've left right then and left you there, but he came to get me, he found me and brought me up to you."

"what?"

both men were confused, why wouldn't seungmin run? what possessed him to help chan?

chan looked at seungmin, sitting himself up in his bed, he didn't like seungmin in his room, this was his own space, he looked away from seungmin.

"thanks." he mumbled.

seungmin stood quietly, he didn't want to be there, he was annoyed at himself for not running as it was. he was confused as to why he did what he did instead of thinking of himself first. he wanted to just wash and go back to bed. he still felt awful and disgusting and he wanted to go back to hating everything, he didn't want to keep thinking about what he did.

"can i wash now?" he replied, trying not to sound smug or rude, he didn't want to be yelled at.

minho nodded a bit and stood up from the edge of the bed.

"stay here chan, rest for a bit."

minho came over and took seungmin's arm, leading him out of the room. he followed obediently, he genuinely didn't have the energy to fight them, he wanted to forget what just happened. it's not like he would be given anything in return, or any special privileges.

he was taken to the bathroom and locked in with minho, he started to take off his clothes without being told, knowing that command would only be barked at him anyway. he put the clothes in the corner and stood in front of minho who looked him up and down.

"you're getting skinnier." he mumbled.

"i can't keep my meals down." seungmin replied, looking down at himself.

minho hummed and pulled open the shower door, turning on the shower. he let it warm up before holding it open for seungmin to go in, he pushed his hair off his face, stepping into the shower, minho kept the door open to keep an eye on him as he stood in the luke warm water, he liked this much better than how he used to wash.

he closed his eyes, focusing on how amazing the fresh running water felt on his body. he stood in there for a while, washing his body and face before his body got tired, his legs and back hurt already but he didn't want to get out yet.

"n-need help." he mumbled.

"what?"

"my legs hurt." he whined, leaning against the glass.

minho rolled his eyes and thought quickly, he slipped off his shoes and stepped into the shower behind seungmin, taking his arm to hold him up. the water was going on him too but he didn't seem phased.