62

minho got up and went to the door to go get something to clean seungmin up with after he got his sweatpants back on.

he opened the door and stepped out, seeing chan stood by his bedroom door, glaring at minho.

"you took what you wanted, i took what i wanted." minho smirked as he turned away, walking into the bathroom.

felix was sleeping on chan's bed so he walked to seungmin's room after minho left, getting angrier seeing him.

he walked to his bed and looked down at him, drifting in and out of sleep, tear stains on his red face, his hair sticking to his forehead, his shirt up around his chest and his own release streaked across his lower stomach, his thighs still trembling a few times. he looked so weak and pathetic, it was adorable.

he stared at seungmin, annoyed and jealous. he couldn't be too mad, he had played with seungmin and felix without telling minho, but he had wanted to take seungmin's virginity.

he turned away and walked to the door, watching minho come back in with a damp cloth to clean seungmin up.

"you had to go that far and take his virginity didn't you?"

"you fucked him." minho  replied, nodding towards chan's room where felix was resting.

"he wasn't a virgin."

"i don't care what he was chan, you pleased yourself with seungmin and him without planning it first, so i did the same, you're just mad you got a taste of your own medicine."

chan knew he was right, he just stayed quiet and stared at seungmin.

"how was it?"

"really fucking good, you have to fuck him some time, he's annoying and pathetic but god his moans are so cute."

chan nodded a little and went closer to him again. he couldn't help but think about playing with seungmin now, watching him whimper and cry from oversensitivity, begging for him to stop but lifting his hips and letting out the sweetest noises.

he watched seungmin stir, biting at his lip.

"was he good?"

"mmh, he's cute."

"would you do it again?"

"probably, but i wont, i got what i wanted."

"i dont think either of us need hookups anymore, we might just have our own little toy."

"i hate him and he pisses me off so much but why do i want to make him scream so badly?"

"he's so annoyingly cute."

chan stayed quiet for a second, staring at seungmin.

"he's still whiny and so fucking annoying."

minho looked at chan for a second.

"what?"

"nothing."

"no what?"

"i said nothing, relax hyung."

chan watched minho clean seungmin up as best he could, picking the underwear up from the floor and slipping it back on him. chan groaned and nudged minho out of the way, looking at seungmin's neck. then pulling on the collar and looking at the marks that went down to his shoulder.

"you marked him up?"

"yeah, doesn't he look pretty with marks on him?"

chan rolled his eyes and crossed his arms again.

they left seungmin to rest, going downstairs to wait for felix to wake up.

––

seungmin stirred out of sleep, nuzzling his face in his pillow, he opened his eyes slowly, rubbing his eyes as he woke up.

he froze a second, remembering what happened, his face flushed red as he thought about it.

"why is it so hard to say no to them?" he whispered after a few seconds.

he tried to sit up, wincing in pain from his lower back, gasping slightly. he whined and rubbed his back, slowly laying back down, he looked up at the ceiling, biting at his lip.

"i... i'm not a virgin."

he had never thought about who he would lose his virginity to... but now he wasn't a virgin, he had sex with someone, and that someone was minho. he rolled onto his side, looking up to see his bear.

he suddenly felt a little ashamed, turning his bear away.

"don't look at me like that." he mumbled.

he bit at his lip, ignoring the ache down there.

"it's not my fault they're so good at convincing, i can't say no to them... but i don't want to, i want to please them, i want to make them happy."

he thought about the moans he heard before minho got there, biting at his lip.

"does chan have a boyfriend or girlfriend or partner?"

he suddenly felt guilty.

"s-so he cheated on them... when we were in minho's room?"

he turned onto his stomach, he was partly upset that this person was being cheated on and they didn't know about it, but partly mad because he didn't want them to have relationships. he liked their attention, he didn't have the option to do what he wanted so he thought the least he should get is their attention without having to share it.

"minho was so hot." he whispered, covering his face.

he remembered watching the sweat run down his neck and chest, how good his lip looked caught between his teeth, how sexy his moans sounded. and the hottest thing...

"my dumb little puppy"

seungmin felt like melting just remembering it, when minho called him puppy it made him feel so warm and soft inside. he liked that slight insult matched with a pretty pet name, it gave him butterflies.

"m' your puppy." he mumbled softly, nuzzling against his pillow.

he imagined it was either minho or chan, burying his face against them and feeling so safe, breathing in their scents. they didn't even have to hug him, he just wanted to enjoy them, curl up to them and nuzzle into their chests, that sounded like literal heaven.

"want you." he whispered, curling up to the pillow.

he closed his eyes and whimpered quietly, feeling his heart pounding at the thought of it.

=♡=