90

seungmin was woken up to a doctor coming in to check his vitals, same as the last few mornings.

he really hated being stuck in this hospital, he was kept under monitoring so he knew trying to escape would be no use. instead he sat up in the bed, letting them do what they wanted as he stared at his feet.

"you have a visitor today seungmin."

"felix?"

"no."

seungmin tilted his head, who else would want to see him? he didn't know anyone else. he was too tired to think, he didn't want to see anyone.

"tell them to go away."

"i think you'll want to see this visitor," she mumbled as she finished, moving the trolley aside "stay here, i'll bring them in."

seungmin watched as she left the room, confused. he stared at the door, his head tilted to the side as she closed it.

it was only a few more seconds before the door opened and chan walked in, minho following behind.

seungmin gasped, tears immediately welling up in his eyes as he pulled the wires off his arms, trying to get out of bed to go to them. chan came to him and sat on the edge of the bed, pulling seungmin close into his arms.

seungmin started sobbing immediately, clinging onto chan like his life depended on it, pushing himself closer to his hyung, crying into his hoodie. he felt an unbelievable amount of emotions rush through his body as he buried his face against chan's neck.

"shh baby, it's okay i'm here."

"y-you promised! you promised me that you wouldn't go anywhere! that you would protect me!" he sobbed, clinging to chan.

"i'm sorry puppy, we're sorry."

minho sat down with chan, letting seungmin hug onto him too.

this was partly due to the fact that they were being monitored very closely, they had to act like they were in love with seungmin too, be affectionate and loving.

seungmin gripped onto the both of them, shaking as he cried, curling up small in their arms, refusing to move as chan rubbed his back.

minho moved his hands to seungmin's cheeks, rubbing them gently as seungmin melted against his hands, leaning his face into the warm touch, butterflies spreading from head to toe. his heart was pounding out of his chest and his mind was cloudy, it felt numb and he could only focus on clinging to them, blinded by the desire to be loved.

"you're doing so good puppy, such a good boy." minho whispered, stroking his hair.

seungmin leaned up against his hand, sniffling as tears poured down his cheeks.

chan glanced up towards the police officers looking through the window at their interaction. he decided to throw all resistance out of the window and pull the card that would make seungmin melt.

he pulled the boy onto his lap and cupped his cheeks, pressing their lips together in a deep, passionate kiss.

seungmin's heart felt like it was going to explode, it sped up significantly in his chest as fireworks went off in his body, he pulled himself closer to chan, crying silently as he returned the kiss, holding onto him like his life depended on it. he really thought he would pass out, he had never felt so much all at once.

chan didn't hold it for very long before pulling away and hugging him carefully in his arms.

as chan kissed seungmin, minho pulled his hoodie off and put it on seungmin's pillow, putting on the one seungmin had been clinging to. after a few seconds, minho tapped seungmin's thigh, helping the overwhelmed boy climb onto his lap.