Real Friends

Jungkook

I was taking a short break when Bambam called me for his birthday. It's been 6 months since I saw the gang. Being on tour and other engagements makes me want to go and have fun for a night. This is what I missed about Seoul. The familiar nightlife vibe with my friends.

My life seemed in place, seemed organize, everything seemed predictable and seemed...boring. This crazy bunch keeps me sane and crazy at the same time.

I sometimes wonder, what else is missing. Sure, we break records right and left. People recognized our hardwork...finally. We earned more than enough, too much If I may be honest. My family been secured and happy. I have a beautiful girlfriend.... shit!

"I almost forgot to call her..."

"Yoooooow!! The superstar is here!!!!" Bambam hugged me. I bet he's a little bit drunk.

"Happy birthday bro!" I hugged him and gave my present.

"Jaaaykaaaay!!! My boy!!!" Yugyeom and Mingyu approached me first while Eunwoo, Jaehyun, The8 and DK waved at me.

"Woah! Bam your party is crowded..." I said as I looked around trying to find a familiar face.

"I know right! Have you seen Namjoon hyung over there? He's with Jackson. I tried to join but they have deeep, like super deep conversation about music. Like I'm out... gotta go to the idiot side...skrrt skrrt." He childishly explained.

"Yaaaah!!! You just called us idiot, you idiot!!!!" Yugyeom yelled.

"I never said a name tho..." Bambam smirked. And then checked his phone.

"Jinja!!! I told that idiot 6pm sharp, to give a 2 hour allowance... that idiot really exceeded my expectation..." he annoyingly throws his phone in the velvet couch.

"Yow Bam, you really have lots of 'idiot' friends... who is it this time..." DK asked while sipping his rum.

"Aiiish! My my ever lovely bestfriend... who's been bailing my invites for years... no for eternity...now."
He paused.
"Actually, not really... she just bailed me out if I invited her and she had a strong suspicion that I'm with 'dude'... Lisa's really weird sometimes.." he muttered.

Upon hearing her name, it gaves me this uneasy feelings. Maybe because I'm not really fond of that girl, I find her annoying, arrogant, more like a privilege brat and overrated. Everybody's been wrapped around her slender fingers... but not me. And that starts now...

"Oooooh Lisa will be here?!?! Please say yes... Bammie.." Yugyeom gave us those cringey puppy eyes.

"Yaaah! What the fuck Yeom! But hopefully her lazy ass will be here soon." Bambam frustratedly said.

"Wooooooh, her ass is far from Lazy, Bam... saw her fancams. Haha!" Mingyu interjected that earned a good laugh from the group, but me.

"Shut up!!! She can kick your ass in a second and you won't even know!" Bambam defesively rebutted.

"Bam, if not for your protective ass, I'm gonna marry her already." Jaehyun finally spoke, as if he's joking...
I know he's joking just to get Bambam's reaction, but those jokes are kinda annoying.

"Yaaaaah!!! Joke one more about Lisa... I'm gonna... I'm gonna... hmm... I think I'm gonna see you try. Hahaha! You all have no chance on her!!! Pabo! My bestfriend has a good taste, you idiots! And she's been obsessing about her Gong Yoo and Kim Soo Hyun Oppas!" Bambam hilariously laughed at us.

"She must like actors that much huh... I might give it a shot." Cha Eunwoo nonchalantly said.

"Yaaaaah!!!!! you punk...." he paused as he saw a girl wondering in a middle of the crowd...Lisa.
"Yooooooow!!! Lalisa in your area!!!!!!" Bambam shamelessly called.