Push and Pull

Jungkook

I thought I woke up a earlier than the rest but I was wrong. The moment I went to the kitchen. I saw Taehyung, earnestly trying to learn how to cook with Lisa's dad. We all know he's trying to impress both folks and it won't take a genius to notice that. But before I could retreat...

"Jungkook! Dear! Come join us!"

Lisa's mom noticed me. As much as Lisa and I despised each other's presence, I just can't hate her mom nor her dad. She's one of the last people I want to disappoint, next to my mom and dad.

"Auntie!" As I waved for recognition.

I marched towards the kitchen where Taehyung and Lisa's dad making Khao tom and khai jeow. I sat down on the center island's stool as Auntie gave me a cup of coffee.

"Oh kop khun krub, auntie..." as I carefully sips the coffee.
"... they're making Khao tom and Khai jeow?" I asked.

"Yes, actually Taehyung was surprisingly early for the Lesson... Marco has a new fave... it could have been you." She teasingly wink. It's not unknown to me, since I was introduced by Bambam to Lisa's family, that they're rooting for us. Although, both Lisa and I considered each other as rivals, adversaries, nemesis, but...

We were once 'friends'... it was like a distant memory almost forgotten.

I shrugged those thoughts away, it won't matter anyway. We're too accustomed of what we have right now.

We co-exists... only If the other won't try to kill the other.

As if it's a cue, a certain sleepy but weirdly raspy morning voice from behind cut my thoughts.

"Morning mommy... Morning daddy..."

A sleepy bare-faced with disheveled hair girl wearing a white bunny pyjama. I hate to admit it but I prefer this kind of Lisa. As what Jessi Noona said, she's like a 'baby'... as for me, she's less of a stuck up bitch.

"Hi dear! Come help us!" Aunty called.

Her once child-like demeanor was replaced with a scowl as she approached us, but shifted back to a softer facade as Tae and Mr. Marco came in.

"Hi Lis! Your dad and mom taught me how to make Khao tom and Khai jeow. Wanna try it? And rate it from one to ten." Tae boyishly grin and placed the dishes in a well-garnished manner.

Annoyingly, Lisa shamelessly answered with a smile and blush. Their 'early morning flirting' just ruined my appetite. Unfortunately, I cannot disrespect the two elders.

We had our breakfast in a gazebo facing the vast sparkling blue ocean water. The weather is just perfect for water activities, we thought.

"Anyway, boys... we have our new equipments. You might wanna try it before you head back to the city. Our Lalisa will join you, since she'll be leaving for Seoul tonight." Auntie gleefully encouraged us, as she put dumplings on Lisa's plate, who was too engrossed with her food and oblivious of her mother's suggested plan.

"What...what??" She stupidly asked scanning the faces watching her.

"Honey, I was saying... how about you join our guests later and be a darling to accompany them with wakeboarding." Her mother playfully pinched Lisa's cheek which we all find amusing.

————

"Ahh!!! I really like a property like this! Maybe I could just marry a 'Thai' girl. What do you think Tae-Tae? Hahaha!" Jimin jokingly teased Taehyung.