Sweet Villain

Jungkook

*Flashback

"Kook, come on.. just join us! My friend, she's a trainee from YG... she will come too... you should meet her." Bambam tried hard to convince me to go to a 97' liner get-together.

"I can't afford to go party all night with you. I just debut... and our company don't gave us much of an incentives to spend... besides most of you are from 'the Big 3', I feel like I don't belong."

It was Bambam who always encouraged me to mingle with my fellow idols. This night was like those nights... I dreaded to come. Sure, we made ourselves known but because we came from a small company, we never had that confidence to boost. As much as I want to make friends, I feel like I'm out of place.

"Come on Kook!!! Stop being sappy and stop this pity-party! Just think of us...as being a bunch of doofus having fun.... okay just this time.... but If don't enjoy the company.... you can leave anytime." Apparantly his plea closed the deal.

We met in a cozy restaurant, Namul Meongeun Gom, in Hongdae. Jaehyun, DK, Eunwoo, Yugyeom, Mingyu, Mina, Jihyo, Eunha, Yuju were already seated.

"Woah!!! Kook you came!!!!!" Yugyeom immediately rushed towards me as he saw us coming.

"Yeah... Bambam here... keeps bugging me." I replied as I sit beside Eunha.

"Hi...Kook. It's been awhile." Eunha coyly greeted me.

"Okay!!! You two... no flirting. We're all eating!" As Mingyu teases us.

The table was so loud and chaotic. I can get used to this, I thought... suddenly, Bambam sprung from his seat...

"Uhm guys, she's here... I'll just meet her outside." As he excused himself from our table.

"Oh, Lalisa is here!? Daebak!" DK and Yugyeom gushed.

"Who is she?" Out of curiousity I mindlessly asked the group.

"It's Bambam's childhood bestfriend... heard she's a trainee from YG.." Mingyu answered.

"Bet YG is forming another girl group... Daebak!" Jaehyun added.

The table was moderately chattering about this Lalisa from YG when Bambam arrived together with a blonde doll-like girl with a warm big hazel-brown doe-eyes smiling before us. Her style also caught our attention, a ripped black jeans, a black cropped top covered with green plaid button-down polo, a cap and .... a premium Timberland boots. This girl got a style.

"Annyeonghaseyo... I'm Lalisa... nice to meet you all sumbaenims." She courteously smiled at us and Bambam offered her the vacant seat next to Mina.

"Hi Lalisa! Welcome." Almost all in the table simutaneously answered.

As everyone in the table enjoyed Bibimbap, Gomguk stew,Jjimdak, Kimchi-jjim, and a bit of soju, my eyes kept on glancing at a certain girl. She keeps on answering and entertaining questions from the table. She's quite popular for someone who haven't debut yet.

"So Lisa-shi, mind if we asked when is your debut?" Mina sweetly asked her new-found friend.

"Uhmm, we're not sure yet... the company is actually not in a good spot right now... but they promised us to debut. Currently we're 9... so we might debut like twice too!" She enthusiatically answered.

"Woah! That's nice... YG never had a big girl group... we'll look forward to that Lis!" Jihyo enthused over.

"So Lalisa, what is your position in the group?" Eunha haughtily asked, which was unnoticed by the group.