Cookie for Kookie

Jungkook

It's almost two weeks since that 'Anniversary' disaster... or more like the prequel of our break up 'process'.

I hated when Lisa is right, I should man up...
Sooner or later, Tzuyu and I will break up, or should I say, I'd finally be strong enough to 'break' her obssession.

It was an excessively lengthy and complex discussion which involves bargaining, threatening and begging.
I told Tzuyu, I had conversation with JYP and they're not happy with it.

The girl may 'like' or as what she claimed 'love' me but she love her career even more.

It was stupid of me to realize how to handlethis shit and took me two 'on and off' years to figure it out.

After that night, I stayed in my house in Itaewon.
I may not gave her the 'love' that she deserved but it still pains me to see her cry.

Afterall she's a friend.

After 2 weeks of isolation in my own abode, I decided to go back to our dorm, to ask my Hyungs regarding my mixtapes.

As I open the main door, I was welcomed with the aroma of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies with yummy base notes of vanilla and dark chocolate. I slowly traced the scent...and I was correct.

I took a piece of the Chocolate chip cookies which is crispy on the outside but soft and chewy inside. This chocolate chip cookie is just perfectly sweet, crunchy, and with a soft bite that lingers as I chew it... and now with a sweet, decadent pop of intense goo, a chocolate chip melts in my mouth.

This cookie is just my type of cookie... my new favorite.

While I have a moment of 'orgasmic' journey to the cookie land, Taehyung came out from the kitchen.

"Oh kook! Rate our cookie from zero to ten..." Taehyung beamed and placed another batch of freshly baked cookies.

"Hmmm.... I'd say a hundred and one..." as I continue to savour the cookie.

"Heard that Lis? Our Kookie thinks it's beyond perfect."

And with that, a now jet black haired girl in a half-bun updo came out from the kitchen with a pink apron and a tray of cookies.

I choked with the unexpected sight... I never seen a domesticated Lalisa Manoban. Let alone in an apron.

I poked my tongue on the side of my cheeks with the realization that this girl is really brave enough to openly resists my warning.

Does she really like Taehyung that much?

And what the heck with Taehyung's smile... he's looking at Lisa like a love sick puppy, even Yeontan will be ashamed of his own dad.

I rolled my eyes and took another piece as I settled in a high chair.

"So what's with the cookies Tae?" I asked Tae while totally ignoring the girl beside him, who's also busy ignoring me.

"I asked Lisa to teach me how to make her mom's cookies." He proudly said.

"Really?! Since when do you learn to bake?
I mockingly asked, addressing to the girl who is still 'busy' arranging the cookies in the containers.

"Since when did you become ungrateful?" She sarcastically spat.

"Oppa, excuse me... I'll make the next batch."

Before she reached the kitchen's door...

"And oh... the batch of cookies you've eaten earlier is for my 'babies'... I put laxatives in it. They have problem with their poop...you know. I hope you don't mind sleeping in the comfort room."
She sweetly smiled as she go.

"The fuck Hyung!!!!" I panicked and tried to gag the cookies out.

"Hahahaha! Kook, she's joking!" Taehyung hilariously laughed at me while holding his abdomen.

"Bitch!" I hissed.

"Yah! Watch your mouth kook... so, how's your 'great escape' from Tzuyu?" As Taehyung poked my then relationship.

I took another bite and swallowed.

"Uhm... Well, it didn't end that good but I hope she'll get the gist." I nonchalantly answered.

Before he could ask another question, we heard small shriek coming from the kitchen.

Taehyung immediately rushed towards Lisa who is holding her left hand under a running water.

"Lis, what happened? I shouldn't left you alone in the kitchen. Let me see your hand." I watched Taehyung frantically examining Lisa's hand.

The former quickly withdraw her hands and smiled at my anxious Hyung.

"Oppa! It's just a small burn... nothing's to worry about. Besides I've had worse!" I heard Lisa giggled as she showed her burnt hand.

"Okay you wait over there..." as Taehyung showed her the stool near the counter. "... I'll get the medicine."

An awkward silence engulfed the kitchen as Taehyung left us to get the oinment.

I sighed and walked towards her.

"How stupid can you get and hurt your self?" I tried to held her hand but stopped myself.

"...or did you purposely hurt yourself just to get Taehyung's attention?" I never meant to sound condescending but Lisa's been Hypersensitive.

"Fuck off!!! I'd rather slit your throat than hurt myself, asshole!" She spat while rubbing her injured hand.

"Tsk! Someday i'll make that pretty little dirty mouth of yours to good use."

Before she can fire back I left her in the kitchen and went to the living area.

————

Annoyingly Taehyung brought Lisa to the couch and carefully took care of her burnt hand. The latter, modestly held her hand towards Tae.

"Oppa...Are we done?"

"No hold still... i'll evenly spread the oinment and wrap it with clean gauze."

"It's not that bad... you know."

"What do you mean? Just let me do my job and stay still."

Lisa giggled.

"Arasso! Arasso!"

I couldn't take the scene the unfolds in front of me anymore.

I cringed.

I abruptly stood and went to my room.

How stupid can they get?

Clearly Taehyung is just using Lalisa to get over from Irene noona ... and Lisa just stupidly made her self a 'rebound'.

Urgh!!!

What happened to " I dOn'T dAte aN iDoL"?

Pft!

Taehyung is too 'nice' and boring for her.

Lisa is a stuck-up prude bitch.

Not a good match.

Bet their sex life will be cold and boring.

Shit.