not your Barbie Girl

Lisa

Three more days before I fly back to Thailand for my photoshoot. These past few days had been hectic. We've been doing lots of music demos and recordings, been locked up in our studio for brainstorming, and finally... our self-composed songs were noticed and now we're on a roll.

At night, before I drive back to our dorm, which I've been staying lately, instead of my own condominium... I got to chill and energize myself first in our dance studio. Your girl needs to get her swag on after a tiring day. You know!

And when the morning comes, I regularly go to the gym... to bust some ass! Like today. But not like every routine I did, today will be extra hard, I need to toned up. I ain't getting back to those era where people calling me skinny and anorexic... there's nothing wrong with being skinny especially when you're born with that body... but people are too quick to judge. At first I thought, words can't hurt me...

But I got it all wrong.

Since then, I've been working out more to bulk a muscle. And contrary to what they thought, I don't do diet nor starve my self... in fact, I've been eating twice the regular even before. Sikes! Lucky me!
I love food and I love to eat.

My personal nutritionist, who developed my exercise and diet plan, told me to indulge myself... apparently, I'm one of the few percentage gifted individuals with outstanding metabolism.

Instead of going to my usual gym, Bambam recommended me to A-List Multigym, for my Muay Thai session. I've got a free trial.. so, I guess there's no harm in trying. Before I went out from my service van, notifications from my phone were noted.

*From: Tae-Oppa
Yow! Dongsaeng!!!! I'm bored. 🥺🥺🥺

I swear if I didn't know better, he's getting more clingy as days goes by. But I can't help it...I get soft for Tae-oppa. I mean he can be so adorable and annoying sometimes, and yet... you can't hate him.

*To: Tae-Oppa
Sleep or work out.
Just a suggestion 🤷🏻‍♀️

*From: Mashiho💎
Good morning Noona ❤️ Aren't you going to gym today?

And then, there's... Mashiho. The adorable Mashiho who's too honest for his own good. Telling me he'll wait for me. As much as I don't want to hurt his feelings... I had to be honest too. Apparently, this kid is too persistent... but not to the point that it creeps me out or annoys me. Thus, I chose to be civil and friendly.

*To: Mashiho💎
Mashi-kun, I'm going to try another gym... just for today. So your gym-mate won't be around. Mianhe! 😔

Both replies came almost instantaneously.

*From: Tae-Oppa
How 'bout you? Bet you're working out.

*From: Mashiho💎
🥺🥺🥺 but you'll be in the dance studio tonight right?

*To: Tae-Oppa
Got it right, oppa! Muay Thai. BRB.

*To: Mashiho💎
Definitely. See yah later, Kohai! 😸

I replied all at once then put my phone on my duffle bag and walked towards the entrance, where I was welcomed by Master Taewoong also known as Tho Padak, a Thai National Muay champion now residing in Korea.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Lisa... I was referred by Bambam ." I do 'Wai' greeting.

"Lisa-shi! It's nice to meet you. Yeah, I was told already... would you like to change first? Before I orient you... anyway, my other student has not yet arrived. Let mr. Kim show you the VIP locker." He said as he waved at a mid-30s man behind the counter.