Oppa

Lisa

I pull my self from bed, which feels like it weighs 10 pounds heavier. It's the time of the year again. Time to meet the "team". I wonder when will this end. They told me it will just be transient...surprisingly, the group of people concocted this charade never thought it'll bring more benefits than just a mere 'minor' fanfare...build-up, propaganda, promotion...whatever you call it.

My hazy thoughts were cut when my phone beeps.

*From: Tae-Oppa
Good morning, dongsaeng! I was reading this earlier... do you know that coprastastaphobia is fear of constipation? Ahahahah!

What a weird guy but nonetheless he proved to be a good friend. Since the incident, he messaged me 10x, I never had the intention to reply but Rosé saw the message and had the audacity to reply it on my behalf. I had no choice but to respectfully engaged.

"Besides,Lisayaah... didn't you like him before."

"That was ages ago, chaeng! And besides...he's in a very complicated situation right now and I don't want to involve myself..."

"Hmmmmkay... but a friendly chitchat won't hurt..."

And for the past 3 days, he constantly bombarded me with weird questions... which I find hilarious... sometimes.

*To: Tae-Oppa
Good morning to you too, Oppa. Never thought I'd be greeted with a 'shitty' information, but informative nontheless. Haha!

*From: Tae-Oppa
Hahaha! I'd like to fill you in with those informations just to spice up your life... don't be so uptight, dongsaeng! By the way, do you know a place where I can buy a good food for Yeontan. My baby became a picky eater lately🥺

*To: Tae-Oppa
Ohh! I just know the right place for that! I'll send you the location then.

*From: Tae-Oppa
Oooor you could just come with me. I badly need your expert opinion 🥺

Hmmm... as much as I want to help, it scares me that people might recognize us. It's too risky.

*From: Tae-Oppa
Hey, if you're worried... there's NDA and besides we will be careful. Come on help your chingu here!

*To: Tae-Oppa
Fine. Anyway that place is somewhat private. She's my friend. So I think it's safe. Uhmmm... I have an appointment this lunch time... can we just meet around after that?

*From: Tae-Oppa
Don't worry. I'll be there. I asked Jungkook already if I can sit in.
See yah!

With that last message... I never dared to reply. So his other members had an idea we're on constant chat now. Oh boy! How troublesome. But on a second thought, Jin Oppa gave my number to him... so technically, our virtual friendship was never a secret to begin with.

Clad with Blue polka-dot printed Celine Lavalliere dress, ankle boots, Celine baseball cap and a shade,
I reached my destination, the opulent Pierre Gagnaire a Seoul in Lotte Hotel. A waiting staff ushered me to an exclusive function room. Six pairs of eyes welcomed me as I enter the place.

"Lisa, finally... it's been a long time since we met! Look at you! You became more beautiful" Sejin-oppa, BTS trusted manager, approached me first while giving me a quick hug. He lead me to an empty chair across the 2 famous BTS maknaes.

Sejin-Oppa has always been my favorite among managers. Beside him is the head manager, across YG's head manager and my new manager.

I saw and smiled back at the front right of me while ignoring the deadly glare thrown by his seat-mate.