His for the Taking

Jungkook

She just left me there... stunned.

Fuck.

I should sober up.

"Jagi, I'm telling you they probably went back to your dorm..." I heard Jin Hyung tailing behind Jisoo Noona, who seemed like looking for something...
or someone.

"And not telling me?!" She furiously faced my meek Hyung, who's unbothered with Noona's attitude.

"Yah! Calm down... you want to go back to your dorm? I'll come with you..." Jin Hyung smiled and winked at the fuming lady in front of him.

"You!!!"

For a moment there, I was scared for my life.

"De, noona?"

"Have you seen those two scamp?" She interrogated me like drilling a whole unto my brain.

"I heard they'll go someplace... probably home?" I nervously answered

"Shit. Those two. I didn't even see Lisa's shadow and those two just bailed on us." She muttered under her breath.

"Hyung, why is noona so infuriated?" I whispered to my equally nervous hyung.

"They gave Chaeyong their dorm keys, and now she can't contact those girls."

"Is that all?"

"No... she's just a bit drunk... I just need to pacify her."

"She's scary." I said.

"And adorable..." Hyung added.

I mentally facepalmed on how blindly whipped my Hyung for Blackpink's unnie.

"Unniee!!! Unnie!! Unnie!!!"

Jennie Kim... or more like Tipsy Jendeukie came running towards us.

"Unnie!!! Gaaaaah! Mianhe!!!! I got the keys. Haha!
I forgot Rosie told me she'll leave these to my purse... hahaha!!!"

Suddenly, Jennie noona's eyes widen as Jisoo noona's face morphed into something vicious.

"Raaaaawr!!!!!!!"

"Unnieeeee!!!!!!"

————

We ended up bringing the girls back to their dorm even though the night is still young.

"I swear to God, I'll end up dead or mentally deranged because of you three..." Jisoo noona sulk while sipping her black coffee.

"Yah! Jagi!!!! Don't say that!" Jin Hyung interrupted.

"And you too... don't you dare 'Jagi' me! You have a lot of making up to do. And you still have 15 days to prove that...."

"Aaaaaiish!!!"

"What?! Seokjin? Are you quitting now??? Fine."

"Aniyooo!!!"

I don't know if I find their relationship cute or annoying. But Jin Hyung seemed enjoying every minute of it.

That I could not relate.

————

Jennie Noona stopped before she put the key into the keyhole of the main door.

"Unnie... listen...."

"Mwo???" Jisoo noona pressed her ear against the door to listen.

"Are they having their own house party?"