Grounded

Lisa

Flashback:

"Thanks Kook... yeah. Yeah! Just bring those here... Eeeer...I'm babysitting Pokpak. Can't meet you somewhere..."

"... you're sending Mingyu off?"

"... Arasso... I'm just here tho..."

I heard Bambam exasperatedly sighed after he went back from his phonecall.

He tried to snatch the third bottle of makgeolli from my hand.

"That's enough, Pokpak... we both know you can't hold your alcohol well." As he brushed his hair with agitation.

"Bam, it's just 'makgeolli'... and don't worry! You won't be seeing my 'alter ego' with just three bottles. Hck! " I rolled my eyes as I felt a bit squiffy from my alcohol.

"What is it this time?" Bambam sat across the couch as his concerned gaze travelled across mine.

"Nothing... I... I just feel like drinking... and you're the only one who's available... Rosie and Jisoo unnie were shooting for commercial and Jennie unnie is promoting her Solo... soooo... I'm bored..."

"You're a bad Liar, Pokpak..."

I gulp another shot which hurt my throat a little.

Before I came here, I met Hanbin backstage again. He tried to talk to me, hoping I would give back those words.

But for the second time... I just threw our friendship away.

Further, my mood wasn't in good shape since I heard Eunha in the cubicle.

It's been years since I promised to get over with this silly feelings towards...Jungkook. And those good years, we've been even friends... with some limitations. He, on the other hand, been treating me more like a sister.

Tsk! Sister my ass.

Given that... I accepted what he could only give. I even set him up for Tzuyu. Because he said "sHe's CuTe." Tsk! Stupid as it sounds, I'm willing to do that, just to see him... happy.

But Eunha?

That bitch been gossiping behind my back. I can't understand where those hateful remarks came from. She even been 'low-key' telling everyone in '97 circle that I'm might be sleeping around with Sehun and Hanbin.

Luckily, no one believed.

And now? Jungkook is dating her?!

I felt a little light-headed and somehow my inhibition is starting to wear off, when Bambam came back together with the man I want to see the least...

Jungkook.

"Thanks for this Kook... and thank you for dropping by... oh! You brought food..." Bambam beamed.

"Hey, Pokpak! Kook is here!"

I briefly met his gaze and nod. I took another sip and tried to focus my attention on the flatscreen.

"Shit!"

It caught my attention as Bambam cursed as he fiddles at his phone.

"Kook can you stay here for a while and watch over Lisa... I just need to meet Mina... like very very fast..." Bambam frantically typing on his phone.