Maneater

Jungkook

Flashback:

August 14, 2016 on SBS's Inkigayo.
Blackpink's first music show performance.

"I'm sorry Sehun-sumbaenim, but I don't think nor consider dating as of this moment. Mianhe."

As the blonde maknae bowed 45 degree to the EXO maknae. The latter seemed persistent but Lisa became firm.

"I'm not saying... now, Lisa-shi... our group are busy too...but we can see each other from time to time..."

"Again... my apologies, Sunbae."

"Lali, is he bothering you?!?"

From the corner, appeared the leader of a year old group, iKon.

"No oppa... Sehun sumbaenim was just... asking for a direction... uhmmm... sorry sumbaenim, but I can't help you."

The pair left the EXO maknae, beat and crushed.

He smiled at his defeat and suddenly noticed my presence.

"Yah! Why are you hiding there boy?! Show's over."

He walked towards me squinting his eyes.

"Oh it's you... Jeon Jungkook. What?! You want her too? Tssss! She may be a rookie but she's from YG. You think you got a shot?" Sehun mockingly laughed.

"Three to five years from now, she'll be out of your league... even if you reached the highest peak, you're still not good enough for her."

"Piece of advice... move on before you even think to start kid."

I was left dumbfounded with those words.

February 11, 2018 on Music Show with iKoN.
Blackpink House Episode 6 filming.

"Oh Jungkook!!! You came!!! I missed you!" Eunha energetically plunged to embrace me.

"You said you want to talk... besides I'm actually meeting Mingyu here...so?"

She pouted.

"I thought you wanted to see me perform..." she coyly batted her eyelashes.

"Look... you can't act like my girlfriend just because something happened to us once. Eunha, you purposely got me drunk... or should I say drugged me. I should sue you for that but because you're my friend... I'll let it pass."

Eunha was taken aback with my bluntness. I was controlling myself not to hurt her. After all, she's still a girl.

Which reminds me not to hook up with an Idol... ever again.

"Yah! Jerk!!!! You're an asshole!" She yelled. Luckily no one's around the hallway.

"Anything else? If you have nothing to say... I'm going to see Mingyu now... have a nice day Eunha."

I heard her scream as I took my leave. Before I reached Seventeen's dressing room, I heard a familiar voice from the dark corner of backstage.

"Oppa!!! Stop!!!!We're better off as friends... please I beg you... don't ruin that for me!" Said the girl.

"But I thought you're starting to like me... you even promised to come to our performance, and you did..."

"You got it all wrong... besides, I came here because it's part of the show... remember?"