Bias

Lisa

I just finished the photoshoot for Vogue Thailand, when I took my phone to check for notifications.
It's really fascinating to have new campaign other than Celine, Prada, Bvlgari or MAC. Being the new muse for George Hobeika couture collection made me feel like a princess and a queen at the same time. I never got to wear these fancy gowns.

*From Tae-Oppa:
Dongsaeng 😁 we have 2-day break before we start filming. Is your invite still open 😅

*To Tae-Oppa
Oppa!!!!! Glad to hear that! Yes! How 'bout dinner and then you all can stay over night. Dad and mom will be crazy! Well just my mom... to be exact.😒

*From Tae-Oppa:
Jamkkanman!!!! I'll tell the others!!!!!🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀

Just milliseconds later

*From Tae-Oppa:
YES! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

*To Tae-Oppa
Woah! That was fast...🤣🤣🤣 okay I'm going to call mom. Uhmm, it's a 2 hour drive from the city. I hope you don't mind. I'll give you the details.
Wait... are you all really okay with it? I mean if you want to explore the city... i don't want to interfere.

*From Tae-Oppa:
I think they explored the city enough. And RM-hyung wants to ask you a favor. About his cousin... again.

The thought of Seo Jiyeon made me happy. People don't know, but I'm quite close to the girl. We both love and trained for MMA. Her as professional and me as hobby.

*To Tae-Oppa:
😻😻😻 my baby. Tell RM-oppa I miss her too.
By the way, Oppa, our Private Villa is in Rayong. I'll let them prepare the Villas for your overnight stay. 😸

*From Tae-Oppa:
Okay I'll tell the others!!!!! 😹😹😹😹😹

I immediately called my mom and asked permission from my manager. I told the team with my 'unlikely' guests and made a NDA for the said meeting.

I arrived in our Villa ahead where I was welcomed by my panic-stricken mom. Meanwhile my dad was busy making dinner.

"Mom, calm down... you've met them once already. And they're just a bunch of kids." As I tried to hug my mom.

"Lisaaa! You never told us they'll come NOW! I haven't fixed my hair. I haven't visited the spa. Oh geeez... and look at the place! Luckily I got the pool maintained yesterday!" As my Mom exaggeratedly grumble.

"Mæ̀, Khun suay mak (you're beautiful in Thai), relax."
I kissed her cheeks as I tried to calm her down.

I changed into a yellow Kate Spade mini gingham smocked dress a few inches above my knee just to feel the summery vibe of the place.

I missed this place. It's more like a family resort which my family prides on its privacy and thus we referred this as our own "private getaway". We usually use this place for family and friends get together. It made me feel nostalgic as I scan the place. I really do have good childhood memories in this place.

My family never liked to brag with our properties and so am I, but it always made me proud to think that this 150,000-square-foot property has seven private villas and can host up to 20 people or more at once. The nice thing about our place is it's a mere five-minute walk from the beach.

I was lounging and sipping my coconut juice when I heard the main gate opened and I saw a black Hyundai H350 van.

My mom, dad and our house helps assisted the beaming guests. It was Hobi-oppa hugged my mom first, as if they've known each other for so long.