Her 'Friend'

Lisa

Flashback:

"Bam, I'll be there in a minute. Say my thanks to auntie!"

I ended the call and prepared myself to meet bambam and some of the 97' liners. If not for the gifts from my family brought by Bambam's mom,
I wouldn't dare come.

Besides Jungkook will be there, for sure. As much as want to build a 'platonic' relationship with him, I just can't... I secretly like him.

And if I won't stop myself... it would be the end of me.

Besides, I might move on from my 'little secret crush' anytime soon... if I just put my 'wall' high and sturdy enough.

Not to be conceited, but I can confidently turn down other boys' advances, like Hanbin, Bobby, Minyuk Oppa, Mark, Taeyong, One-Oppa, and even Sehun-oppa...

But I don't think I can resists... Jungkook.

What am I thinking, He won't make 'advances', let alone notice me... I'm not even his type.

As I walked towards the meeting place I heard my name from chatter...

"I don't like her that way... it can't be. Besides IU-noona is my ideal type. She's far from that".

And that, to my dismay... broke me.

I know I wasn't his type, like obviously... but hearing those words from him, is another type of pain, that I didn't know would affect me... until I hear them myself.

Welp! Now, I know my place... I just had to play it cool, act dumb, and stay in the 'friendzone' lane.

I'll get over him and this silly 'feeling' someday.

But I don't think I could face them now, especially of what I heard earlier.

On that night I fled from the place and went back to our dorm. I messaged Bambam that I don't feel well and will just get the package and gifts some other time. I drowned myself with Netflix and chocolate ice cream from my "first heartbreak".

Present:

"I can't believe you're doing this Liz... I know you're friends with Tzuyu and she's like a 'little' sister to you...but what the heck! You're helping her now for their anniversary surprise?! And that Little 'psycho' bitch of a 'little sis' of yours knows that Jungkook is not that 'faithful' to her! He even tried breaking up with her but my sources told me she tried to beg and even scare him. And now you're associating yourself to their perfectly toxic relationship? What's up with that?!" Chaeyoung ranted as we choose a cake design from the fridge.

"You done, Chaeng?" I rolled my eyes not because of her rant but because she's now currently pacified with a bar of sample brownies.

"I got nothing to say... she asked me with her 'puppy eyes'. I cannot say no to those 'puppy eyes', Chaeng!"

I spotted the Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, chocolate ganache, and sweet strawberries. Perfect!
If I get lucky, they might just give me this cake.
Both Jungkook and Tzuyu were on a diet...
well, I'm not.

So this is my consolation. Chocolate cake.

As much as I want to refuse the request, I kinda feel sorry for Tzuyu. Her jackass of a boyfriend been toying her feelings and she still love him.

Sometimes I just want to grab her perfectly healthy hair and smash her head onto the wall so that she'll realize her... stupidity.

And like a thunderbolt and a sign from 'above'...
a familiar figure... whom we obviously recognize from those disguise came in...