Thank you, Next.

Lisa

Quite to be honest I had to call my mom a night before Taehyung Oppa and I baked those cookies.
I never thought it would be a success...
Well, mostly it's Tae oppa's work and I, on the other hand, just read the ingredients and instructions but later join the 'baking' part.

I usually don't make efforts nor try to make one. Everybody expects me to be bad... or the worst one in cooking.

But somehow, I want to impress Tae Oppa.

"How about you stay here for dinner, Lis." As he finished wrapping my hand with a sterile gauze.

"It's fine Oppa. Maybe next time perhaps? Besides it's been a tiring day for you."

"I insist... please Lisayah. It's the least that I can do... consider this as my payback from inviting us to your villa and teaching me your mom's recipe....hmmm?"

I silently paused for a second to think...

"... okay silence means, Yes... I'll order Thai food and some dakgangjeong...Actually... uhm, Jin Hyung invited Jisoo to come over too." He reluctantly imply.

"Wae!?Jisooni never mentioned that to us. Wait... are you really sure you're inviting me for dinner? Uhmmm.... Oppa, if that's the case... can I invite Rosé and Jennie to come over too?... I'm buying the food... if you don't mind." I blubber.

It might be too much to ask, since he only invited me alone for dinner... but Jisoo unnie is coming over?

We must ambush... errr, surprise her.

"...and please don't tell Jisoo unnie that we're here..." I gave him my widest grin and winked.

"Lalisa, are you planning to 'trap' Jisoo?" He suspiciously asked.

"Welp! You got me oppa.... Only because she never mentioned she's seeing Jin oppa... she hated that old goat's gut, for unknown reason...and now she's 'dating' him?!?" I whined.

On the second thought, maybe she's treating Jin-Oppa like that, to cover up their relationship. Hm?

"Hahahahaha! You're silly! I don't think they're dating but we don't mind anyway... besides Jin Hyung is serious with his acting career. A mentor like Jisoo makes him more 'motivated'...
so it's Thai food then?"

"Mmmkay... thanks Oppa... I hope your members won't mind having 'blackpink in your area'.hehehe!"

"Oh it's a great honor."

I rolled my eyes as he did a small curtsey.

————

*buzzer

"Oh I think that's Rosie and Jen... I'll get that...." as I carefully placed the food containers from our take out.

I opened the door and met the other four bangtan boys.

"Eh?! Lisa?" Jhope oppa came in first.

I smiled and gave them a warm hug... one by one.

"It's refreshing to be welcomed by a woman in this house!" I smiled as Jimin oppa teasingly added.

"Tae and I baked cookies and he invited me for dinner... uhm, and the other two were coming as well... I hope it won't be such a bother to you, oppas."

"We'd be delighted,Lisa... actually, we've been planning to invite you girls before... but got no time because of our conflicting schedules." RM oppa explained.