One of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard William Carey Ancestors

Lord Andrew Charles decides to tell his children along with Lady Caroline Matilda about one of their ancestors and Lord Andrew Charles  tells his children that her name was Princess Elizabeth who became Queen Elizabeth I of England.

Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain and Lord Andrew Charles JR that she is the daughter of King Henry VIII and his second wife and Queen, Anne Boleyn, who is the daughter of Lord Thomas Howard 2nd Duke of Norfolk and his first wife, Lady Elizabeth Tinley.

Lady Elizabeth was  a renown beauty and she married Sir. Thomas Boleyn  and she had only three surviving children, two daughters and one son,  Lady Mary Boleyn who Lord Andrew Charles explains who is Lady Caroline Matilda ancestor  and Queen Anne Boleyn who had Queen Elizabeth on September 7, 1533 out at Greenwich Palace in the chamber of Virgins.

"King Henry VIII was expecting a son, but when he was told by Queen Anne Boleyn that she gave him another daughter but the court doctors told him that Princess Elizabeth was perfectly healthy and he turned around and said, "If we can a healthy daughter -we can a healthy son." and he walked out leaving Queen Anne holding his daughter, Princess Elizabeth and she was named for both of grandmothers, Lady Elizabeth Howard and Queen Elizabeth of York.

"Three days later she was christened with a great procession and she proclaimed Heiress to King Henry until his Queen had a son, but Queen Anne didn't have a son. She miscarried in 1534 and then in 1536 and when she lost that baby King Henry accused her of killing his son . He started to look at another woman in his court and her name was Lady Jane Seymour, and she was the first cousin of Queen Anne Boleyn by the great-grandmother, Lady Elizabeth Cheney.

"Queen Anne Boleyn's sister-in-law, Lady Jane Parker testified against her own husband, Lord George Boleyn and Queen Anne Boleyn having a incest and saying she was a witch. " Lord Andrew Charles tells his children.

"Lord George Boleyn, Mark Smeaton, Sir Henry Norris,  Sir Francis  Weston,  Sir William Brenton were all executed on May 17, 1536 out at the Tower of London and Queen Anne Boleyn was executed by a French Swordsman on May 19, 1536 but before she died she delivered this speech to the people 

Good Christian people, I am come hither to die, for according to the law, and by the law I am judged to die, and therefore I will speak nothing against it. I am come hither to accuse no man, nor to speak anything of that, whereof I am accused and condemned to die, but I pray God save the king and send him long to reign over you, for a gentler nor a more merciful prince was there never: and to me he was ever a good, a gentle and sovereign lord. And if any person will meddle of my cause, I require them to judge the best. And thus I take my leave of the world and of you all, and I heartily desire you all to pray for me. O Lord have mercy on me, to God I commend my soul

Elizabeth was the daughter of Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn, his second wife, who was executed when Elizabeth was 2 1/2 years old. Anne's marriage to Henry VIII was annulled, and Elizabeth was declared illegitimate. Her half-brother Edward VI ruled until his death in 1553, bequeathing the crown to Lady Jane Grey and ignoring the claims of his two half-sisters, the Roman Catholic Mary and the younger Elizabeth, in spite of statute law to the contrary. Edward's will was set aside and Mary became queen, deposing Lady Jane Grey. During Mary's reign, Elizabeth was imprisoned for nearly a year on suspicion of supporting Protestant rebels.

Upon her half-sister's death in 1558, Elizabeth succeeded to the throne and set out to rule by good counsel.[1] She depended heavily on a group of trusted advisers, led by William Cecil, 1st Baron Burghley. One of her first actions as queen was the establishment of an English Protestant church, of which she became the supreme governor. This Elizabethan Religious Settlement was to evolve into the Church of England. It was expected that Elizabeth would marry and produce an heir; however, despite numerous courtships, she never did. She was eventually succeeded by her first-cousin twice-removed, James VI of Scotland, laying the foundation for the Kingdom of Great Britain. She had earlier been responsible for the imprisonment and execution of James's mother, Mary, Queen of Scots.