The Howard's of 2282

The Pagan New Year starts on October 31, and Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa celebrates the 12 days of Yuletide together out at Beltane Manor.  They celebrate two New Years - The first one is on Samhain "The Pagan New Year " that begins on  October 31 and the wheel turns once again.

Yuletide comes and goes and four wives are expecting a child in the Georgian New Year of 2282.

Lord David William Beck is preparing for the first birth and the first call and he wonders who it will be.

Lady Katherine tells him " Lady Pauline Howard is due first, followed by Lady Karissa, Lady Victoria and finally me." 

"Lord Charles III told me that he is only giving Lady Victoria the benefit of a doubt until his child is due." Lord David explains.

"Considering her reputation Lord David. I would do the same." Lady Katherine tells her husband.

"It is a miracle that after 25 years of marriage that Lady Pauline even conceived a child and how old is she?" Lady Katherine asks.

'I think she was born in 2242, two years after Lord Patrick William and he was born in 2240." Lord David explains.

"I was born in the same year that Lady Charlotte Augusta was born but in December. She was born in June of 2245." Lord David explains.

"I wasn't married off against my will." Lord David explains, "but what I hear is that Lady Charlotte Augusta is happy with Lord David Frederick Stafford." 

"I think Lady Charlotte Augusta twins are 12 years old now and her son is 17 years old." Lord David tells her.

"Lord Charles Andrew JR swears it was a good match and Lord David Frederick is very much in love with Lady Charlotte Augusta.' Lord David tells Lady Katherine.

"I remember when Lord Patrick and Lady Pauline adopted Lady Alexandra Katherine in 2276 and they were happy to have her, but I guess they both wanted their own natural child."  Lord David explains, "Their timing was right." 

"Lady Pauline won't conceive again as she is 40 years old." Lord David tells his wife.

"Lord Patrick William refused when I offered to run amniocentesis test on Lady Pauline." Lord David tells her.

"I guess he wants their child to be a surprise." Lady Katherine tells him.

_____________________________________________________________________________

The dawn of Imbolc arrives (February 1, ) and Lady Pauline wakes up with her first labor pains. Lord Patrick William runs for his communicator and tells Lord David that Lady Pauline is in labor.

Lord David William picks up his communicator and he calls Lord Andrew Charles, Lady Karissa, Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Thomas William Howard,  Lord Frederick William Howard,  Lord Charles Andrew III and Lord Charles Andrew JR.

Lady Karissa wakes up and says, "Lord Andrew Charles get your lazy ass up out of bed." 

"Why should I get up so damn early ?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"I will tell you why? Your brother and his wife are expecting their first today." Lady Karissa tells him.

"So, I am supposed to get up since my brother and sister-in-law are having a baby." Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"I said to get up Lord Andrew Charles or I will pour cold water over you to make you get out of bed." Lady Karissa tells him and with that he rises.

"Go take your shower, get dressed why I see to Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, and Lord Andrew Charles and get them dressed." Lady Karissa tells him.

Lord Andrew Charles rises, he walks over to the bathroom, jumps into the shower and bathes and gets dressed.