The First Official Tour Of Bedford Territory

Lady Karissa prepares Lady Caroline Matilda for her first official tour of the territory she will one day govern after her father, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory.   Lady Caroline Matilda was born on her father's 32nd birthday in 2282 and you never saw a happier man in all of Star Base 12.

Finally after 32 years he had a heiress and she was named after Queen Caroline Matilda of Denmark and she was also King George III youngest sister and she had been married to her first cousin, King Frederick VII of Denmark at 16 years old.

Lady Karissa dressed her daughter, Lady Caroline Matilda in her new dress and Lord Richard William accompanied by Lord Frederick William and Lord Thomas William Howard walk into the nursery where Lady Karissa is with Lady Caroline Matilda.

Lady Karissa looks at Lord Richard William " I am letting Lady Caroline Matilda go on her  first official tour against my better judgement." 

"She is very young and she will not be ready to govern for a long." Lady Karissa explains.

Lady Karissa looks directly at Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Frederick William and Lord Thomas William Howard and says, " Listen here- you better guard Lady Caroline Matilda  with your very lives." 

Lord Thomas William says, "Lady Karissa. We are her kin and we will not let anything happen to Lady Caroline Matilda.." 

Lord Frederick William III tells her, " Lady Caroline Matilda is the great-great-great-great granddaughter of Lord Patrick William through his granddaughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard who was the sister of Lord Charles Andrew SR, Lord Frederick William JR and Lord Andrew Charles and we all of her cousins and we won't let anything to happen to her." 

"You can trust us that we will take good care of her." Lord Frederick William states, "On my honor I will guard her with my own life as Lord Frederick William grandson." 

Lord Thomas William Howard joins his cousin, " We love Lady Caroline Matilda and she is the only cousin we have to remind of us our dear late Aunt, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard."  Lord Thomas William tells Lady Karissa.

"We don't have much to remember her by but through  Lady Caroline Matilda she will live on." Lord Thomas William tells Lady Karissa.

"My great-grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles loved his sister, Lady Charlotte Sophia and when she died. I was told it affected him deeply." Lord Thomas William states.

"My own father, Lord Edward Howard told me that my great-grandfather was very devoted to his family, but my great-great-grandfather didn't bestow any title on him, so he married Lady Elizabeth Percy and through her I became Duke of Northumberland Territory."  Lord Thomas William states.

Lord Andrew Charles walks into the nursery and looks at his cousins, " Listen here Lord Frederick William III, Lord Thomas William and Lord Richard William, Lady Karissa has consented to allow Lady Caroline Matilda to take her first official tour of Bedford Territory and I am sending my two brothers with you . I will not have my Duchess upset as this is affecting  her deeply to depart for ever so short time with her daughter, Lady Caroline Matilda." Lord Andrew Charles tells his cousins.

Lord Charles Andrew III and Lord Patrick William walk in and say, " We are here bro. We will join the tour and we have our rifles loaded if anyone gets near the carriage carrying Lady Caroline Matilda we shoot them." Lord Charles Andrew III tells Lord Andrew Charles.

Lady Karissa kisses Lady Caroline Matilda and gives her Princess Alexandra who will join her and keep her company on her first official tour of Bedford Territory.

"I beseech you guard our daughter with your life, Lord Richard William. You will not get another child with me if you don't." Lady Karissa tells him.