Lord Frederick William Howard, 2nd Duke of Norfolk Territory

Lord Andrew Charles takes Lady Elizabeth out to York Manor to visit her grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew to ask him if he knows anything more about Lord Frederick William Howard.

When Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Elizabeth climb into the carriage. It drives through the streets of Norfolk Territory to journey out York Territory where Lord Charles Andrew JR has been Duke of York Territory since 2275.

Lord Charles Andrew JR has been re-married for ten years to Lady Sarah Churchill and they have one daughter, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina who was born, October 20, 2276 and as the carriage drives through the streets of Norfolk Territory.

The people gather in the streets to see their Duke and his daughter journey toward York Territory and Lord Andrew Charles rises and helps Lady Elizabeth to rise and they wave to the people and the people cheer and applaud as the carriage passes by and Lord Andrew Charles smiles as he sees how the people adore Lady Elizabeth.

"Father, did you see how the people were cheering as we passed by?" Lady Elizabeth asks.

"I did, Lady Elizabeth, but don't let it get to your head." Lord Andrew Charles, "The people love show and gallantry." 

The carriage passes through several other territories and once again the people gather to see Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Elizabeth as they continue on their way to York Territory.

It is rare that the people see Lord Andrew Charles  and Lady Elizabeth together, but he decided it was time for Lord Charles Andrew JR to share with Lady Elizabeth what he knew about Lord Frederick WIlliam Howard, her paternal great-great-grandfather.

Finally the carriage arrives out at York Manor and Lord Charles Andrew JR is standing outside with Lady Sarah and Lady Frederica Wilhelmina.

Lord Charles Andrew JR smiles when he sees the carriage stops and he tells Lady Sarah, " Look who here is to visit.?"

Lord Charles Andrew JR walks up and says " What a pleasant visit my son and I see you have brought Lady Elizabeth.?"

"Lady Elizabeth has been asking about her great-great-grandfather,Lord Frederick William and I thought you would know more than I do, father and you would share with Lady Elizabeth." Lord Andrew Charles tells him.

"I only know what my father told me about his father and mother." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains "I will be glad to share with Lady Elizabeth what I do know." 

Lord Charles Andrew JR walks over to Lady Elizabeth " You want to know more about your great-great-grandfather , Lady Elizabeth. " Lord Charles Andrew JR asks.

"Yes, Grandfather." Lady Elizabeth tells him.

"Let's see now. Lord Frederick William was the eldest of three children of Lord Patrick William and Lady Margaret Penelope. He was born in November of 2160 and your great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William was overjoyed at his birth, but it is my understanding that he loved all three of his children." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells her.

"Lord Frederick William had two siblings, Lady Penelope Lettice  was born in 2165 and Lord Robert Edward was born in 2170." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains.

"Lady Margaret was a Norse Pagan but Lord Patrick William was a Celtic-Pagan and but they were taught both Pagan-Paths and Lord Frederick William chose his mother's path of Norse Pagan and he was very content." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"Lord Frederick William married Lady Jeannette Virginia Beaufort in August of 2181 and  in September of 2182 she gives birth to your great-Uncle, Lord Frederick William Howard,  in 2283 she gives birth to your grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew SR, in 2187 she gives birth to Lady Sophia Charlotte and finally in 2190 she gives birth to Lord Andrew Charles who your father is named for in his honor." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"Lord Frederick William and Lady Jeannette Virginia become Duke and Duchess of Norfolk  Territory in 2199 , and they govern until 2211, when Lord Frederick William passes away and your grandfather becomes Duke of Norfolk Territory." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains.

"Lord Frederick William was only 40 years old when he passed away and his son was  only 24 when he became Duke of Norfolk Territory." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains.

"My father was 23 years old when I was born in 2210 and my mother was 21 years old when I was born but they started their family early. Something I applaud your father for doing with your dear mother that saved your great-great-grandfather's line from extinction."   Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"Lady Elizabeth. Your mother is from good people. Make no mistake. " Lord  Charles Andrew JR tells his granddaughter, ' I don't know much about them, but from what I hear they are fine people." 

"Where is Lady Karissa, Lord Andrew Charles?" Lord Charles Andrew JR asks.

"Lady Karissa is at Beltane Manor. She choose not to come as she is taking care of Lady Samhain, Lord Andrew Charles, and Lady Caroline Matilda." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

"Lady Jeannette Virginia -your paternal great-great-grandmother  remarried after Lord Frederick William passed away to Lord Anthony Grey, Lord Rivers. "Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lady Elizabeth and she moved to Star Base 10." 

"Lady Jeanette died in 2220 on Star Base 10 and she is laid to rest next to her second husband as she requested." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lady Elizabeth.

"Lord Frederick William is laid to rest next to his father, mother, sister, and brother out in the family cemetery." Lord Charles Andrew JR "Where your great-grandfather and your great-grandmother is laid to rest." Lord Charles Andrew JR tell her,  "I think your mother has a new cemetery for everyone out at Beltane Manor." 

"I want to be laid next to my mother when I pass away. "Lady Elizabeth asks.

"I think your mother has plans for everyone in her family with your father, Lord Richard William to be laid to rest out at Beltane Manor." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

  "Lady Karissa has a special place in her garden where all her family be laid to rest. "Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"Grandfather, mother took us out to the local animal shelter today and she got us a Pet Kitten and we named him after our great-great-grandfather, and named him, King Frederick William."  Lady Elizabeth tells him.

"I am sure that my grandfather would be honored that you named your kitten in his honor, but since he isn't here to thank you I will thank you for him." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lady Elizabeth.

"I do know one thing that Lord Frederick William was better loved than his son, my father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR but the people loved my mother, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth and when she gave birth to me in 2210 the people were overjoyed and she raised her children the way that she wanted to and she was very much like your own mother, and sometimes I believe my mother has been reincarnated again in your own mother." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells her.

Lord Charles  pulls out a picture of his mother, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill and show Lady Elizabeth a picture of her late great-grandmother who he loved very much and taught him everything on how to be a gentleman.

It is the first time that Lord Andrew Charles has ever seen a picture of his grandmother, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill and he tells his father, "She was very beautiful, father, but how did my grandfather ever catch her?"

"My son, that is another story. Remind me tell you of their courtship." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells his son.