The Visit From Lord Charles Andrew JR

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR receives the letter written to him by his granddaughter, Lady Elizabeth by special courtier and he hands it to Lord Charles Andrew JR and he opens it and he starts to read it and Lady Sarah walks out with Lady Frederica and asks, " What is it Lord Charles Andrew JR?"

"Lady Elizabeth says to come out to Beltane Manor. " Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lady Sarah. 

"I tell you when my sorry father made up his Last Will and Testament and turn the succession of this Dukedom into a game.  He made a mess of things." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lady Sarah.

"I had no idea that my late father had turned in the succession into  a game whereas it would disinherit my eldest son, Lord Charles Andrew III." Lord Charles Andrew JR states, "I had no idea that my two eldest sons wouldn't produce a child with their wives until my youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles had Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane." 

"What is the problem, Lord Charles Andrew JR?" Lady Sarah asks.

"My father always told me that is a solution for every problem, but don't overact." Lady Sarah explains.

"I always said your father had a good head on his shoulders, Lady Sarah." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lady Sarah.

"Lady Elizabeth said in her letter that Lord Richard William Carey took Lady Caroline Matilda out of Beltane Manor and took her into Bedford Territory with her father., but it upset Lady Karissa." Lord Charles Andrew JR explains.

"Lord Charles Andrew JR. Lord Richard William is Lady Caroline Matilda 's father and he has every right to show her to her future people." Lady Sarah explains.

"Not at the price of upsetting my heiress." Lord Charles Andrew JR states, "I waited for nearly most of my life for her to arrive." 

"I thought my youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles could handle our kin, but it is apparent that he can't handle them." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lady Sarah.

"I will call a meeting with the family and straighten everything out and make sure Lady Elizabeth is not upset anymore, and Lord Richard William must see the urgency of my request." Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Lady Sarah.

Lord Charles Andrew JR sends out messages that he is calling all his kin to York Manor and he orders Lord Andrew Charles , Lord Charles Andrew III,  Lord Patrick William, Lord Frederick William III,Lord Thomas William Howard, and Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Richard Edward Howard JR to come out to York Manor and bring all of their children with them.

Lord Andrew Charles receives the letter and he looks at Lady Karissa and he says, " Heads will roll and shit will fly like you said" now that father is involved." 

He is summoning us all out to York Manor and he asks us to bring the children." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

Lord Charles Andrew III receives the same letter and he says, " Oh no! Lady Victoria. A family meeting has been called by father." 

"Father wants us to bring the children with us." Lord Charles Andrew III states.

Lord Patrick William and Lady Pauline Charlene receive the same letter and Lord Patrick " Time to travel out to York Manor. Father is calling a family meet and he wants us to bring the children with us."  Lord Patrick William tells Lady Pauline.

Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Frederick William Howard III , Lord Thomas William and Lord Richard Edward Howard JR all receive the same letter and Lord Richard Edward JR tells Lady Suzanne, " You better get Lord Richard Edward III ready for journey. Lord Charles Andrew is having a family meeting out at York Manor."