The Eldest She-Wolf Cub

Lord Andrew Charles receives his heiress on May 1, 2275 on Beltane Day when Lady Karissa goes into labor and Lady Karissa names her eldest cub, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane. She comes out screaming at the top of her lungs to announce her arrival and she means to make a statement upon her arrival that no brother of her father's will take her rightful inheritance

One thing that Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane doesn't realize that her mother, Lady Karissa won't let any son of her's claim her eldest child's inheritance, and they try there will be unholy Hades to pay.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard is born at 3 PM out at Norfolk Estate, but she is the only child that will be born there, as shortly after her birth and Lord Andrew Charles Howard ascension to the Dukedom of  Norfolk they move out to Beltane in the country of Bedford Territory that Lord Richard William Carey helped Lord Andrew Charles find as gift to present to Lady Karissa after they were married on February 1, 2275.

Lady Karissa didn't want her children to be surrounded by their ancestral ghosts that haunted Norfolk Estate that was built by their great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane was the rightful heiress to every thing that her great-grandfather had established in 2210 in the birth of her grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

Lord Andrew Charles with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann ascended to the Dukedom  of Norfolk on June 2, 2275 together as Duke and Duchess Consort and it was Lord Charles Andrew Howard that places the covenant Howard tiara that only the wives of the Dukes present to their wives and only two other women had worn it, Lady Penelope Margaret Devereux and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill.

The Howard tiara gave Lady Karissa equal power to govern side by side with Lord Andrew Charles within the territory of Norfolk Territory.

Lady Karissa chose not to govern Norfolk Territory with Lord Andrew Charles and she told him" It is your demon now deal with it." 

"You wanted to be a Duke but you may have bitten off more than you can chew." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"I helped to make you Duke of Norfolk Territory  but just remember I can help to bring you down." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I have given your father his first Howard grandchild and your grandfather his first great-grandfather and now your grandfather can rest in his grave." Lady Karissa tells him.

"In due course of time I will present him with his first great-grandson when Odin is ready to grace me with the child." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

Lord Andrew Charles looks at Lady Karissa " It's a big honor to receive the Howard Tiara, my father wouldn't even given it to my mother when she gave birth to my oldest brother, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III."  Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"I don't know why your father didn't present it to your brother back in 2230." Lady Karissa tells him, "You already told me that neither wanted to marry each other and it was a pre-arranged marriage." Lady Karissa tells him.

"My father was in love with Lady Charlotte August Beck, but my grandfather didn't deem her worthy enough to marry his heir." Lord Andrew Charles tells her

"Lady Charlotte Beck was born in 2215. They were five years apart in age and they meet through my uncle, Lord Richard Edward Howard SR who married without the consent of my grandfather and he lost his place in the succession to the Dukedom of Norfolk." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"My grandfather and Lord Matthew Stuart entered into the marriage agreement for their two children in 2225 and in 2227 Lord Stuart brought my mother down from Lennox Territory to Norfolk Territory and she was given her suite in Norfolk and taken care of by my grandmother, Lady Alexandra Elizabeth and in June of 2228 they were married and she didn't conceive my eldest brother until May of 2229 as he was born in February of 2230." Lord Andrew Charles explains.