The Double Wedding of June 2294

Lady Karissa along with Lady Suzanne and Lady Katherine   along with Lady Caroline Matilda, Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea, Lady Anastasia Christine,  Lady Alexandra Katherine, Lady Autumn Bridget, Lady Davina Wilhelmina,  and   Lady Frederica Wilhelmina helping Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene prepare for their wedding day  in the brides room out at Beltane Manor whereas Lord Andrew Charles, with Lord Richard Edward JR and Lord David William are in the groomsmen room at Beltane Manor helping Lord Richard Edward III and Lord David William JR get ready to their wedding.

"I would watch your step my eldest daughter, Lady Elizabeth. She is far worse than her mother, Lady Karissa." Lord Andrew Charles tells his future son-in-law, Lord Richard Edward III. 

"She will bear her fangs like her mother and her mother taught her how to go after the jangler vain. Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord  Richard Edward III.

"Lord David William Beck. Be careful you don't upset Lady Karissa's favorite daughter, she calls her "Little Peace-maker. " Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord David William Beck JR.

"Lady Samhain is much more gentler than Lady Elizabeth but she knows how to use her fangs if she needs to ." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord David Wiliam JR.

"I think I got the best of the Lady Karissa and your daughters. " Lord David William tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"My dear Lord David William JR. She is the daughter of The She-wolf of Norfolk Territory and as her daughter she knows how to use her fangs and draw blood." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord David William JR.

"I actually got the cream of the crop of Lady Karissa and your daughters." Lord Richard Edward III tells Lord Andrew Charles .

"I may be bias but they are my two oldest daughters and I have two left too, and both were born in 2285 and they are both 9 year old." Lord Andrew Charles tells them.

"Don't get me wrong now. I love all my children equally." Lord Andrew Charles tells them.

"When I married Lady Karissa . I was very much in love with her and still am to this very day, but behind the angelic face was the face of a she-wolf." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"When I met my daughters   mother she just arrived on Star Base 12 along with Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley who I heard married Lady Isabella Collins." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"Lt, Kevin Thomas Riley has a son, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley with Lady Isabella and he was born in March of 2280 and he is only 14 years old." Lord Richard William Carey tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"Lady Isabella is expecting her second child in 2295." Lord Richard William explains.

'I have heard he will name his child if it's daughter after Lady Karissa." Lord Richard tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"Kevin never has never forgot that you stole Lady Karissa from him but I assured him that she was doing well." Lord Richard William Carey explains.

"Kevin said her full name will be Lady Karissa Isabella Riley named after Lady Karissa and his wife, Lady Isabella." Lord Richard William tells him.

Lady Karissa is helping her two daughters prepared for their wedding day and she asks. " Tell me Lady Elizabeth. How far have you gone with Lord Richard Edward Howard III?"

"Lord Richard Edward III and I have only gone so far as kissing and foreplay. We are waiting to consummate our marriage on  our honey-moon, so I can tear him apart. " Lady Elizabeth tells her mother.

"Lady Bess. You may be very disappointed when it comes to marrying a Howard man. They are a terrible lovers but excellent breeders if  want a tribe of children." Lady Karissa tells her eldest daughter.