Lady Caroline Matilda 's Princess Alexandra

Lady Samhain was given the  nickname "Little Peace-maker" and she loved all her family. It didn't matter who the father's were as long as they all shared the same mother, Lady Karissa and this drew her to Lady Caroline Matilda who is her sister .

Lady Caroline Matilda is the daughter of Lady Karissa and Lord Richard William Carey , but to Lad Samhain. She didn't care and Lady Samhain loved Lady Caroline Matilda and she gave her pet kitten, Princess Alexandra.

Lady Caroline Matilda cherishes her little kitten and she carries her around every place she goes and Lady Samhain smiles, " I see you have Princess Alexandra with you." 

"Yes, Lady Samhain. She is my baby." Lady Caroline Matilda tells Lady Samahin.

"Lady Caroline Matilda can't have any kittens because mama had her spayed ,so she can't have any kittens, but this way she will make you the best friend for life." Lady Samhain tells her.

"How  long do cats live, Lady Samhain?" Lady Caroline Matilda asks.

"I think mama said for every one of our years you add six times to that and at 6 months old they teen agers and at 1 years old they are full grown cats, but they have can live up to 18  years." Lady Samhain tells Lady Caroline Matilda.

"Lady Alexandra is only 3 years old and she is very good health and mama makes sure she gets her shoots and she sees the vet." Lady Samhain explains.

"Lady Alexandra was just born three years ago and she is still very young." Lady Samhain explains, "King Frederick  is only 7 years old and Queen Victoria is only 6 year old."

Lord Richard William and Lady Karissa are  taking a stroll around Beltane Manor and they see Lady Caroline Matilda and Lady Samhain sits in the courtyard and with Lady Caroline Matilda is her pet cat, Princess Alexandra under her arm.

Lord Richard William and Lady Karissa walk over and Lady Karissa smiles at her younger daughters and says, " I see that you have Princess Alexandra with you, Lady Caroline Matilda." 

"Momma. Princess Alexandra is my baby." Lady Caroline Matilda tells her.

"I know my angel. I am glad you love Princess Alexandra. " Lady Karissa tells her.

"I do declare Lady Karissa, Lady Samhain is the best cubs out of  all the children you had by Lord Andrew Charles." Lord Richard William declares.

Lady Karissa tells Lord Richard William "I know, Lord Richard William.  Why do you think I call her my little  "Peacemaker."

"What makes her so different from Lady Elizabeth?" Lord Richard William asks.

"Lady Samhain is not being groomed to take over this miserable territory as Lady Elizabeth is, but she is Duchess of Clarence Territory and her people already cheer her as our carriage drives through the streets of Clarence Territory." Lady Karissa tells Lord Richard William.

"How does Lord Charles Andrew JR view Lady Samhain?" Lord Richard William asks.

"How did Lord Charles Andrew JR view Lady Patricia Charlene or Lord Patrick William when they were born after Lord Charles Andrew III?" Lady Karissa asks.

"Lord Charles Andrew JR loves Lady Samhain, but she is not his first Howard grandchild and she did not save  his father's dynasty." Lady Karissa answer.

"Lord Charles Andrew JR knows that Lady Samhain is Duchess of Clarence and he knows that she is loved and popular in her territory when Lord Frederick and Lord Thomas William tour Clarence Territory they tells me the people cheer as her carriage drives through Clarence and they smile and they told me "She is a chip off the Old Howard block like her great-great-grandfather, Lord Frederick William was with his his people in Norfolk Territory." Lady Karissa tells Lord Richard William.