Just Ordinary Children

They may be Lord Andrew Charles but Lady Karissa makes her children remember that they are plain, ordinary, children like all the rest of the children on Star Base 12.

Lady Karissa tells her five children, Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lord Andrew Charles JR, Lady Carolina Matilda, and Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea "Just because you were born into the family of Howard is partly due to your father, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, but remember the other part of you." 

"Your father won't tell you the truth, but without me he wouldn't have become Duke of Norfolk Territory as your great-grandfather turned the succession into a game whereas, the first grandson of his eldest son who gave him his first great-grandchild would inherit the title and Dukedom of Norfolk Territory."  Lady Karissa explains.

"I am not an aristocrat, I don't have any noble or royal blood run through my views. " Lady Karissa explains, " My dear children. You are no different from any other children." 

"So, if I see you running around with that golden spoon up your ass. I will remove it right quickly." Lady Karissa explains.

"Your father has never had it removed." Lady Karissa states, "It is not my fault, but I will not have any of my children thinking that they are any better from any other children on Star Base 12."

"You have the right to be proud of your heritage and your ancestors and I expect you honor them in away that you won't dishonor them." Lady Karissa tells her children.

"My dear children. You are part American from me and we come from a Proud Nation that fought for her Independence in 1776 and we helped others to fight for their freedom as well." Lady Karissa explains.

"The United States was the first country to accept the Independence of Brazil." Lady Karissa explains and "We believe in Freedom and we helped The French too." 

"Don't get me wrong, The United States has done a lot of wrong  to other groups of people and and religions and they will have to atone for their sins to their God and Goddess." Lady Karissa explains.

"The United States was not a perfect country and it has it's many faults." Lady Karissa, "but at least   doesn't suppress women like the Muslim countries and it doesn't make women walk behind  men like India and Hindu teaches, but then  it is still pretty Patriarchy." 

"The United States  will answer to the Gods and Goddesses for legalizing abortion." Lady Karissa states, and "not saying "Pro-life ." 

The United States needs to read The Book of Psalms by King David of Israel what he states, " Lo Children Are Heritage of The Lord." 

Abortion is Capital Murder in my books and the Bible states In The Ten Commandments 

Thou Shall Nor Kill.