The Blessed Virgin Mary

I want to thank my Islam sisters for seeing The Blessed Virgin Mary as a Noble Woman in The Faith and The Research comes from the site MUSLIM WORLD 

Lady Karissa tries to teach her children about all the Courageous women throughout the age and she wants to impart to her children that no matter what religion we come we are all equal and there is far too much hatred in the world brought by men as Ghangis Khan, Adolph Hitler, and other evil but there were women of faith that tried to do what was right. 

Lady Karissa told her children the story of Esther, Queen Elizabeth I of England and Ruth  and now she will tell her children about the Blessed Virgin Mary who was the mother of The Christian Savior, Jesus Christ who was crucified at the age of 33 years old

Mary, mother of Jesus, should be one of the most important figures in any religion which reveres Jesus as a prophet. However, this is not always the case. Within Christianity, for example, dedication to Mary rises and falls from denomination to denomination. In Catholicism, she is depicted in glorious works of art and worshiped through prayers, feasts, and masses. In the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, however, she is paid virtually no attention at all. It seems the only religion in which you will find unwavering dedication to Mary across all denominations and sects is not Christianity at all. To the surprise of many, it is Islam, the religion of the prophet Muhammad.

Lady Karissa explains that the Mormons is a cult and they don't follow what Orthodox Christianity teaches and they have a false prophet The First one was Joseph Smith and his brother were ran out of New York State,  Illinois, Missouri, and finally Ohio and they head west and finally settled on what was called Utah Territory until Utah became a state in 1896, but before it became a state in 1896 a group of 120 Americans of the Baker-Fancher  wagon train headed west from Arkansas to California. They stopped to buy supplies but where refused.

The Massacre is know as Mountain Massacre and it started on September 7-11, 1857. They killed first the men, and then the women and their older children who couldn't  relate what happened and the only survives were a group of small children who couldn't relate the story and placed into households of Mormons , but later under the  US Army were recovered and returned to their Kin in Arkansas.

 They killed first the men, and then the women and their older children who couldn't  relate what happened and the only survives were a group of small children who couldn't relate the story and placed into households of Mormons , but later under t...

Joseph Smith's successor one Brigham Young became the next false prophet of The Church of the Latter Day Saint's and he was tried for the hideous crime and his step-son did his step-father blood atonement which is in the Old Testament.

Although Islam does not worship any being but Allah, it does recognize Jesus as a prophet in the same vein as Muhammad. It also recognizes Mary as the mother of Jesus and, consequently, as being highly favored by Allah. But what does the Quran say about Mary specifically? What can it tell us about her story and why Allah chose her to bring forth one of his most important prophets? We're going to answer these questions in this article, the first of a two-part series looking at Mary's role within Islam. Along with the Quran, we will be drawing on the Hadith and other revered Muslim sources to give us the most comprehensive view possible of Mary within Islam. Let's get started!