The Audience With Lady Karissa

Lady Karissa granted Lord Charles Andrew Howard III his audience shortly after the birth of Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey. 

Lady Karissa had all of her children surrounded by her when he was granted his audience when he walks into her private drawing from.

Lord Charles Andrew III bows to her and she waves her hand and says "No formality here, Lord Charles Andrew III." 

"I see you have all your children with you." Lord Charles Andrew III tells her.

"My children are always with me, Lord Charles Andrew III. " Lady Karissa states.

"What took you so long to grant me an audience, Lady Karissa?" Lord Charles Andrew III asks.

'I have been busy with my children." Lady Karissa explains.

"I wish my damn wife was as devoted to our two children." Lord Charles Andrew III tells her.

"I am sorry that Lady Victoria isn't as devoted two her two children. I have several Dukes and Duchesses to raise and you see Lady Elizabeth over there she will one day become Duchess of this territory." Lady Karissa states.

"Lady Victoria needs to raise her children as  one day Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud will become Duchess of Sussex Territory and Lord Charles Andrew IV is already Duke of Albany. Do you want your great-great-great-grandfather down." Lady Karissa.

"Do you really think he wanted to leave his beloved England and Norfolk?" Lady Karissa asks, "but what choice did he have?"

"I know how he feels,Lord Charles Andrew III when I  had to leave The United States for the same reason." Lady Karissa states.

"We both had to board A Starship and fly to a new Planet and start over." Lady Karissa states.

"Lord Patrick William had to start from scratch and start all over again like all the other settlers that came with him." Lady Karissa states.

"Think about your ancestors and how they struggled and they died for what they believed in." Lady Karissa states.

"Lord John Howard founded the Howard line of Dukes of Norfolk in 1483 and he died next to his sovereign, King Richard III, who was the last Yorkist King of England." Lady Karissa states.

"Lord John Howard was the grandson of the Duke of Norfolk of Nowbray as his mother was the eldest daughter and her names was Margaret and she married Robert Howard." Lady Karissa states.

Lord Charles Andrew III listens to Lady Karissa and Lady Elizabeth now 8 years old listens and says, " I am writing my grandfather,Uncle Lord Charles Andrew III." 

"Lady Elizabeth, please don't write your grandfather. " Lady Karissa asks.

"Momma, why he did come to see you?" Lady Elizabeth asks.

"Why did you want an audience, Lord Charles Andrew III?" Lady Karissa asks.

"I need to talk to you in private please?" Lord Charles Andrew III asks.

"Excuse me children, I will be out in the hall with your uncle, Lord Charles Andrew III. Lady Elizabeth watch their children until I get back." Lady Karissa asks.

Lord Charles Andrew III and Lady Karissa walk out of the drawing room and into an adjoining room and Lord Charles Andrew III says, " I have come to ask if you would have my child.I don't care what our child is?"

Lady Karissa looks at Lord Charles Andrew III and she says, "I wasn't planning to have any more children but I will consider you request." 

"Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud is a disappointment to me. I don't want to leave her Sussex Territory and I am writing her out of my Last Will and Testament." Lord Charles Andrew III tells her.