Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Duchess of Sussex Territory Part 2

Lady Karissa had to decide rather or not if she wanted to really sleep with Lord Charles Andrew Howard III as she already had his sorry ass brother, Lord Andrew Charles JR, but their cousin, Lord Richard William Carey was different from his two cousins.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III only daughter, Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud had become a vast disappointment to him and he didn't know what to do with her as she was turning out like her arrogant mother, Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III's son, Lord Charles Andrew IV was turning out well, and he was at his-wits end with Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud.

Lord Charles Andrew III is the eldest son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart and he was born in November of 2230.

Naturally, Lord Charles Andrew SR and his son, Lord Charles Andrew JR were  delighted that his first grandchild was a grandson and he was name Lord Charles Andrew Howard III after his grandfather and father.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR could be seen carrying his grandson, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III in his arms and saying, "Looking at my heir that my son gave." 

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR would remain alive to see his first granddaughter, Lady Patricia Charlene born in 2235 and he was equally proud of his granddaughter and he would be alive to see his second grandson, Lord Patrick William arrive in 2240, and shortly thereafter, Lord Charles  Andrew Howard SR would pass away.

Shock of all shocks, when Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR Last Will and Testament was read after his burial his barrister read it out loud and read, " My Dukedom of Norfolk Territory that I inherited through my father, Lord Frederick William Howard and his father, Lord Patrick William Howard will go to the first grandson that gives me my first great-grandchild and I don't care what gender my first great-grandchild is." 

Lord Charles Andrew JR looks at his late father's barrister " Can I contest his Last Will and Testament?"

"No Sir, I am afraid it is incontestable." Lord McHenry exclaims " The Dukedom will be given to your son that gives your father his first great-grandchild." 

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR hadn't had Lady Charlotte Augusta and Lord Andrew Charles had not even been thought about at that time.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR oldest son is only 10 years old at the time of his grandfather's death and Lord Charles Andrew JR is only 20 years old at the time of his eldest son birth.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR when his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR reaches the age of 17 years old takes his son to the cotillion of 2248 and that is where Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR meets Lord Victor Charles Stanhope and he has two children, a son, Lord Victor Charles JR and a daughter, Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope who he has escorted to her cotillion.

Lord Victor Charles Stanhope shows Lord Charles Andrew JR his daughter and say, "My daughter will make a fine wife for any man." 

Lady Victoria Charlotte is a stunning beauty and she attracts many men to her side at her cotillion and she has a beautiful smile but behind all that she is also very vain.