The Two Sons of Lady Karissa

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell was blessed with only two sons, Lord Andrew Charles Howard JR with her first husband, Lord Andrew Charles Howard SR who she married to for 24 years of marriage and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey who was the son of Lord Richard William Carey who loved since the first day he met her on her wedding day back in February of 2275.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR asked his first cousin trice moved, Lord Richard William Carey to escort Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell up the aisle on her wedding day  as she married his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lord Richard William Carey naturally consented to the request and when he saw Lady Karissa standing in her wedding dress outside of the Howard carriage. He felt his heart beat and asked, " Who is she?"

"Well cousin, she is Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell, the bride of Lord Andrew Charles Howard." Lord Frederick William Howard III states.

"What she is going our cousin, Lord Andrew Charles, that popinjay.' Lord Richard William Carey asks.

"It seems that way." Lord Frederick William tells his cousin.

"We will see about that, Lord Frederick William and Lord Thomas William. She is far too good for his sorry playboy ass." Lord Richard William tells his two cousins.

" I am going bring his sorry ass down, do I have your assistance." Lord Richard William Carey asks.

"Heck yes, cousin Lord Richard. We are all cousins and neither of us for Lord Andrew Charles." Lord Thomas explains.

Lord Richard William Carey walks over to where Lady Karissa is standing and she looks up and he bows, and she curtsy and he asks, "Why are you marrying my cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard?" 

Lady Karissa looks up at him and says, " I will be happy to explain when I have the time. You see I am a woman of my word and we have an agreement if he gave me a daughter I would marry him."

"Lord Andrew Charles and you are expecting a child together and it's a daughter." Lord Richard William asks.

"Yes, and she is due in May of this year. I never break a promise." Lady Karissa states.

"What is the name of my newest cousin, may I ask?" Lord Richard William asks.

"Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard." Lady Karissa answers.

"They are great names for the first Duchess of Norfolk Territory." Lord Richard William admits.

"Exactly, why I have chosen them with care." Lady Karissa tells Lord Richard William.

"You realize you are marrying into one of the most notorious families on Star Base 12?" Lord Richard William explains.

"I am aware of the Howard history, Lord Richard William Carey, and I think all families have some skeletons in their closets." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I have the honor of escorting you up the aisle , Lady Karissa as my first cousin thrice removed, Lord Charles Andrew JR has asked me to do it.

"I will confess I would rather you not marry Lord Andrew Charles Howard." Lord Richard William tells her.

"Sorry, Lord Richard William Carey, it is too late." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Do I have a chance with you?" Lord Richard William Carey asks her, "I first saw you on your arrival if you remember." 

"I do remember that you carried me out to Madame's Boarding House on my arrival, but you never paid any attention to me and Lord Andrew Charles Howard did." Lady Karissa tells him.