Independence Day of 2285

This chapter is dedicated to Independence Day To All My American Sisters

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell was born in The United States in 2250 to Southern father and mother,   but she was born in The State of Maryland one of the first original colonies and Maryland was named for Queen Henrietta Maria of France who was married to King Charles I of England and who was the daughter of King Henri IV of France and Queen Marie de Medici.

Both of her parents were born in The Southern United States but her father traveled to different countries on business as a housing attorney and he visited Central America and Latin American.

In the Pagan Year of 2267, Lowell moved his family to Brazil and they lived in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil and where they lived in Copacabana and Lady Karissa attended the American School in Leblon, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil with her two sisters.

There she visited Sugar Loaf Mountain,  Corcovado where a majestic statue of Jesus Christ stands over watching Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.

Mr. Lowell believed in both independence Days of both Brazil and The United States and he allowed his daughters to celebrate them by missing school both on  July 4 and September 7 which is Brazilian Independence Day and it was The United States who was the first to recognize Brazilian Independence by President James Monroe.

Karissa was able to visit  The Botanic Gardens in Rio De Janeiro and several beaches with her family.

Karissa also celebrated Carnival and enjoyed the dancing in the streets and colorful outfits that the people worn as they celebrated right before Lent which begins The Easter Season (Ostara).

In 2269 , The US government changed and Mr. Lowell was transferred back to The United States and in    the beginning of New Georgian New Year  nuclear war broke out in The United States    and his family were all affected by the radiation poisoning and  only Lady Karissa escaped and she lived with caretakers until they placed her on board the USS Republic that would take her to Star Base 12.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard was born on Star Base 12 to English and Scottish Aristocrats,  Lord Charles Andrew JR and Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart and he had only studies about The American Declaration of Independence and why British American broke away from Great Britain under the reign of King George III of England but in their fight to gain their freedom the French helped them.

Under George Washington and other brave freedom fighters they won the fight and George Washington was made First President of The New Country and he was born in The Commonwealth of Virginia named For Queen Elizabeth I of England.

Lord Andrew Charles wasn't a royalist and the only government he recognized was The United Federation of Planets and he knew that many of The British Colonies broke away from England and gained the freedom from the Monarch.

Lady Karissa had just given birth to their fourth child and third daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea on Ostara of 2285 and on Star Base 12 where the population was diverse of many backgrounds some were also from The United States and they decided to celebrate with a display of fireworks that light up the evening sky on July 4, 2285.