The Ancestry of Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart

Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart is the daughter of Lord Alexander Stuart and Lady Janet Flemming and she was born in the Pagan Year of 2212, two years after Lord Charles Andrew Howard was born on Norfolk Estate to Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and Lady  Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill.

The only difference was that Lord Charles Andrew SR had a bigger family than Lord Alexander Charles  Stuart but their great-grandfathers  have traveled together on the USS Excalibur together along with Lord Richard Carey, Lord John Grey, Lord John Beaufort, and Lord Edward Seymour.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR started his family at the age of 20 with his eldest son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR , who was born in 2210,  followed by Lord Richard Edward Howard SR in 2215, Lady Sophia Charlotte in 2220 and followed by Lord Edwin William in 2225.

Lord Charles Andrew SR was acquainted with Lord Alexander Stuart who was the Duke of Lennox Territory.

Lord Alexander Charles came from a long line of aristocrats and nobility that dated as far back to King Robert of Bruce through his daughter,  Princess Marjorie who married Walter Stuart,  Stewart of Scotland who had King Robert II of Scotland who married Lady Elizabeth Mure and they had a number of children and their eldest son,    Prince  John later became King Robert III of Scotland  who married Lady  Annabella Drummond    and they had seven children together., but it was the youngest son of King Robert  III and his two elder brother's died before and he became King    and married Lady Joan Beaufort who was the granddaughter of Prince John of Gaunt and his third wife, Lady Katherine Swynford and great-granddaughter of King Edward III of England.

King James I saw the beautiful Lady Joan Beaufort walking in the garden every morning with her ladies and he dropped her a rose and she was worried about his captivity. 

King James I and Queen Joan Beaufort had several children together and two were - Prince James  who became King James II of Scotland and Princess Margaret who became Queen of France by marrying the Dauphin Louis who later became King Louis XI of F...

King James I and Queen Joan Beaufort had several children together and two were - Prince James  who became King James II of Scotland and Princess Margaret who became Queen of France by marrying the Dauphin Louis who later became King Louis XI of France  but they had no children.

King James II married Mary of Guelders and they would have a number of children together

An unnamed son. (Both born and died on 19 May 1450).

James III of Scotland (1451–1488).

Mary (May 1453-May 1488), who married first Thomas Boyd, 1st Earl of Arran, and secondly James Hamilton, 1st Lord Hamilton. She became the mother of James Hamilton, 1st Earl of Arran.

Alexander Stewart, Duke of Albany (c. 1454 - 1485).

Margaret, who married William Crichton, 3rd Lord Crichton of Auchingoul. She became the mother of Margaret Crichton and mother-in-law of George Leslie, 4th Earl of Rothes.

David Stewart, Earl of Moray (c. 1456 - 1457). He was created Earl of Moray on 12 February 1456.

John Stewart, 1st Earl of Mar and Garioch (c. 1459 - 1479).