Discord Friends

your own words are thick

Y/N's POV

Damn this part-time job can be hella exhausting, especially in this heat. I better take a shower, before I start my computer.

After refreshing myself and getting into new clothes, I make myself dinner. While eating I always watch some videos on YT or something on Netflix.

*ding*

Oh, a discord notification.

"HEyyyy, join the vc! We miss u <3"

I knew as soon as I open discord they gonna spam me with messages, Aaah they can be annoying but I love them.

*joins the vc*

"WOOOOOO SHES HERE!"

"Oh god, Mingi why are you so loud?"

"Y/N cause I missed you, the last time we talked was like 4 days ago."

"Yeah I know, was busy with school and work."

"No problem tho, we played more Hunt: Showdown when you were gone."

"Nice, got any Hunter to level 50?"

"I wish, we need you again. I was so close tho, but I died... sad life."

"It's not like I will be a great help, Mon"(her Gamertag is Monday, but I just call her Mon. Her real name is Jimin tho)

"Yes you are, we're a great team!"

"By the way guys, I wanted to ask if any of you know when Olivia will show up? Y/N, Mingi, Monday, Yoohyeon, Ni-ki, Felix, and I are all here. She wanted to play Minecraft with us too. And I think also Valorant with some of you guys."

"Not sure, Mina. She texted me that she will be busy with a school project. Maybe she's here in like half an hour."

I know these people for a really long time, Yoohyeon is the only one I had the chance to meet IRL. She lives in the same city but at a different school.

But we had a plan for this summer: Yoohyeon's family is quite rich and her parents planned a vacation. So we are allowed to stay at her big house! That's insane, we all gonna meet for the first time and I am so fucking excited.

Mon, Mingi, and I played a match of Hunt, the others started to play League of Legends.

*someone joins discord*

"Hyejoo?"

"Yup, it's me"

"HELLOOO" everyone said energetically.

"Woah, are you really that excited to hear me?"

"Of course, we love you."

"So is everyone ready to play?"

"Yea," we all said.

What came next are 5 hours of Minecraft. When I am with them I never get bored, it was so fun. Hyejoo and I started to build our house and garden. Ni-ki started his super aesthetically pleasant farm. The others went mining and exploring.

"K guys, it's way too late and I have to get at least some sleep for school. Was fun as always. Love you guys and Good Night!"

"I will be leaving too, Good Night."

"Same, Good Night."

"Night~"

"Well, Y/N, Hyejoo and Ni-ki wanna watch some YouTube together on Watch2Gether?"

"Yeah, sure. I don't need to wake up early."

"You lucky bastard, Ni-ki"

"Hahaha, what?! Not my fault our teacher is sick. Didn't you had two free school days last week?"

"Psssst, stop. We don't talk about that."

"Anyways, we can watch the new Unusual Memes video, or do you guys have other videos?"

"After that, we could watch the 'Offline TV & Friends' video"

"Sounds great."

-

We watched videos for a good hour till everyone said goodbye. Hyejoo and I kept writing privately tho. Like every night, it became a very special ritual to us.

-------

So yeah that was the first chapter. I have a general idea for the plot, but if you have any ideas too, feel free to text me. I will make the chapters shorter than in my other book, so it's easier to read and also I am not sure if I can write 1500-3500 words again ^^' I hope that's okay with you.